V1 VoIP offers SIP origination carrier services and solutions for resellers. In areas of the country which may have been previously considered too costly, V1 VoIP offers services from 7,200 different rate centers.
V1 VoIP’s SIP origination service hands ILEC/IXC originated voice traffic to our carrier customers for termination to their end users (the called party). Calls are originated via TDM, transported to a V1 VoIP SIP Hub, converted to SIP and handed to the carrier customer via a dedicated IP connection, or through the Internet, to anywhere in the world.
Some of the awesome features of V1 VoIP’s SIP origination services include:
* G.711u and G.729AB codecs supported
* Fax is T.38 supported with G.711 fall back
* DTMF: negotiated RFC2833 and In-band supported
* Simple per market, per concurrent call MRC/NRC price structure
* Concurrent calls can be shared across multiple markets
* Routing options available – load balance, hierarchical or market-specific
* Hub and spoke configuration
Don’t wait any longer to start reselling SIP origination services and solutions to your customers! Contact a member of the V1 VoIP team today and get started offering these amazing carrier service and solutions to your customer and watch the money roll in.
Article publié pour la première fois le 14/05/2015