Dialer traffic has the ability to overload a network infrastructure due to the tendency for the traffic to be delivered in high volume calls per second with lower connection rates and short duration times. Because of this, it results in the need for substantial hardware and connectivity infrastructure in order to accommodate such traffic.
V1 VoIP is now offering special pricing models which allow us to provide the highest quality short duration termination dialer traffic.
Many providers won’t provide this this type of traffic because of the large cost needed to support that type of load given the low revenue per call that results from this type of traffic. Most routes have at least three backup routes in place and some as many as six.
V1 VoIp will deliver service! We allow our customers that use auto dialers to take advantage of new technologies while simultaneously keeping costs low. If you have dialer traffic, we invite you to use our service!
V1 VoIP can provide short duration and dialer traffic termination in the following:
* Billing is in 6/6 second increments.
* All calls are dipped and routed and rated by LRN (located routed number)
* Short duration calls are welcome with no short duration penalties
* All calls with indeterminate ANI billed as intrastate on jurisdictional rate deck
* All calls originating from 800 toll free and international ANIs are rated as intrastate
V1 VoIP short duration termination dialer traffic features include:
* Call Center
* Pre-recorded Messages
* Live Operator Representative
* Answering Machine Only
* Predictive Dialer
* Telemarketing Dialers
* Smart predictive Dialer
* Hosted predictive Dialer
* Call Blaster
Contact V1 VoIP now to discuss our short duration termination and dialer traffic pricing models!
Article publié pour la première fois le 17/03/2015