If you have been interested in starting your own VoIP phone service business and making extra monthly income, you can do so today by becoming a V1 VoIP reseller.
The V1 VoIP reseller program is simple to start and incredibly easy to start earning money almost immediately. V1 VoIP will provide you with a complete list of the products and services we offer along with a rate list of each. Then you create a rate list for your customers where you choose your own margins and start selling. Each month we remove the virtual amount from your customer’s account according to your created rate list. The difference is for you! Sound easy to you? It really is!
Here’s an example for you to see how easy being a V1 VoIP reseller is:
1. You would like to sell long distance VoIP service to Argentina. The rate is $0.16 per minute.
2. You decide to charge your customers a 20% margin for this service.
3. Your customer will be charged $0.192 per minute ($0.16 + 20%)
4. Let’s say this call lasts five minutes. V1 VoIP will charge you $0.80 and you will charge your customer $0.96. You will make $ 0.16 profit for that call. And with many customers using many minutes, they all add up!
So why choose to be a V1 VoIP reseller? The V1 VoIP advantages include:
* You are free to choose your own rates for your customers, so you can set the margins for each destination.
* Is one customer focusing on only one area of service? You can make different rate lists for different customers.
* Choose from either a fixed margin (for ex. 10% on all destinations) or make custom lists.
* You can choose the min amount per minute that you wish to earn.
* You decide the billing increment for your customers.
* Your customers can also be resellers and create their own customers accounts. You will earn your profit margin on these calls as well.
* White label software and solutions to create your own branded service.
Don’t wait any longer to start making more money! Contact a member of the V1 VoIP team today and become a reseller now!
Article publié pour la première fois le 01/07/2015