Did you know that you can use VoIP phone service for 800 numbers? Not only that, but V1 VoIP resesllers can make money offering their clients 800 toll free phone numbers.
In the case of 800 toll free phone numbers, the owner of the number is the one who usually makes payment for the call. Businesses and organizations use this toll free number to aid in customer communication and for the generation of sales and leads. In certain instances you can make use of your own 800 number to receive a commission per call. In this case, the user will be prompted to use a debit or credit card to obtain the information you provide.
Here are the steps V1 VoIP resellers can take in order to make money with 800 toll free numbers:
1. Prepare valuable information for the customers and record your content, ensuring that it plays through the phone system clearly. Make it appealing for the customer so they will be tempted to call to your 800 number.
2. Select a provider to for your 800 number. Shop around and compare prices and terms of service. Select the pay per call or pay per minute option, based on your business needs, and choose a provider that can handle many calls simultaneously on the same line.
3. Set your business hours of operation for when you will be available to answer the customers’ questions if your business requires this.
4. Compose a welcome message for your customers. Include information about your services, the length of the call and the cost of the call. Communicate to the user that he must be above eighteen years of age to use the service and inform the user when he is going to be charged for the call. Price your services to cover your telephone service costs plus your desired commission per call.
5. Provide callers with various automated menu options to listen to the pre-recorded content.
6. Start marketing your 800 number. Create a website and place print ads to promote your site. Use a web call button on your site for your customers to make calls through the Internet. Use an availability button, if you desire, to let the users know when you are available.
Expect to have an initial setup fee and then be billed monthly for your 800 number. Your commission will be credited every month to your account.
Contact V1 VoIP for more toll free information.
Article publié pour la première fois le 10/12/2015