There is no such thing as two businesses which run exactly alike. This is why V1 VoIP offers resellers the flexibility of calling plans and features to meet the needs of each company and its employees.
Resellers are making the switch to V1 VoIP’s Hosted services because businesses see the advantages of combining cost-saving, cloud-based telephony with the efficiency of unified communications. With V1 VoIP’s cloud based hosted VoIP solutions, voice mail, web services, video, instant messaging and presence, fax and phone services are combined into one powerful solution.
The following are some of the benefits of V1 VoIP’s cloud based hosted unified communications:
1. V1 VoIP will save you money! Since cost savings are the first thing prospective customers ask us, let us break down how many ways V1 VoIP’s cloud based hosted solutions will make your phone bill less each month:
* With V1 VoIP hosted VoIP, you can forget the cost of leasing, buying and maintaining a PBX or Key System. We take care of it for you
* By taking business to the cloud, you will reduce the cost of telecom and IT support
* Move, add and change employees quickly using a simple web-based portal.
* Think you’ll have to pay extra when switching broadband services or providers. Nope, there’s no cost.
* Save time and money when integrating and training your employees with a one-stop solution.
2. There’s no shortage of features that will increase productivity and collaboration with your employees.
* Take advantage of superior calling features like Find Me/Follow Me so you never miss a call, and Fixed Mobile Convergence to seamlessly move calls between mobile and office phones.
* Connect whenever, wherever with affordable communication and collaboration features to work across devices and locations.
* Improve voice mail communications with voice mail-to-email and voice email-to-text transcription. It makes out of office communications a breeze.
* Client applications to enable services on any device from your desktop PC to your iOS or Android device.
* Video Calling and Instant Desktop Sharing to improve collaboration.
3. Flexibility! V1 VoIP’s hosted VoIP solutions allow you to customize to your needs.
* Choose which calling plans you want and use different billing options for any type of business.
* Decide between options of affordable long distance plans.
* Mix and match Hosted Voice & Hosted Unified Communication feature sets based on individual employee needs.
* Use your own broadband or choose from Broadvox DSL, T1 and Ethernet services.
* Choose from a large selection of phones and network equipment.
* Installation and training services, tailored to the needs of your employees.
Still have questions or want to get started today? Contact a member of the V1 VoIP team today to learn more and get started!
Article publié pour la première fois le 16/03/2015