The amount of time a call center is up is vital to their business. At V1 VoIP we take great pride in our ability to deliver consistent VoIP services and solutions with results in this demanding environment.
V1 VoIP understands that operating in the contact center industry can be challenging because of the unique requirements associated with call campaigns and predictive dialers. Many carriers impose limitations concerning average call duration (ACD), average seizure rate (ASR) and calls per minute (CPM).
To address these issues, V1 VoIP has provisioned dedicated switching facilities to call center customers. These facilities have been engineered to process thousands of call attempts per second using a separate rate table that is composed of underlying carriers that have a higher tolerance for this type of traffic. We can also offer non-jurisdictional and blended/flat rate products upon request.
We currently support high-volume call center traffic to the USA, UK, China and Australia. Simply inform our support team of your needs after creating an account, and we will optimize your account for call center traffic. Our current rates for US dialer traffic can be downloaded from here.
V1 VoIP offers more than simple traffic routes. We also offer the following valuable services:
* Our pay-as-you-go model gives you top-tier quality with no volume commitments, complicated agreements or restrictive credit departments.
* Get access to all of the best VoIP carriers for A-Z termination with a single V1 account.
* Benefit from our large volume and purchasing power with low wholesale rates.
* Get trouble resolved fast with 24×7 Extreme Customer Care.
* Access your CDRs and failed call logs in REALTIME with our Customer Portal.
* Replenish your prepaid balance immediately using a credit card or Paypal account.
* Choose between Standard and Premium routes, each with a unique prefix.
* Deal with a company that values integrity and fair dealing.
Find out more about our Call Center and Contact Center solutions and services by contacting one of our V1 VoIP representatives. We can give you a free demo of our VoIP platform.
Article publié pour la première fois le 10/02/2015