V1 VoIP wholesale termination starts with wholesale providers who receive interconnection from countries at negotiated costs based on the amount of anticipated traffic, assessed in minutes, to that country. The rate becomes inversely proportional to the volume, where the more the minutes, the less the rate. After working out a profit margin, V1 VoIP wholesale providers, resell services to other businesses.
The cost of V1 VoIP wholesale termination is highly competitive. Because a reseller can hit the ground running with amazing rates, a small business person can start a business in the telecom industry without taking a big financial leap, or marketing or other risks. Becoming a V1 VoIP wholesale reseller does not require investment in expensive equipment, technology or software, nor are there any time-consuming procedures involved. A small business can become a V1 VoIP wholesale termination agent with a modest initial payment, which is typically offset against future traffic consumption. The start up period is brief, requiring just a few business days.
Call termination is the routing of calls from one company, typically the provider, to another, where the terminating point is the end point or called party. VoIP termination is where an originating call is terminated on the PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network). VoIP wholesale termination is sold as a separate service which offers a lucrative opportunity to small businesses. Wholesale termination is a provision of a route or path through which a call can be sent or transmitted over the internet.
The advantages of becoming a V1 VoIP wholesale termination agent include:
* A small business person can purchase voice traffic in minutes, as well as numbers, from the wholesale provider at wholesale rates.
* You require no investment on soft switches and hardware.
* Your business can sell under its own brand.
* You can fix your own rate for your customers. With reduced overhead, you could be more competitive and offer a price advantage.
* You can create a range of plans with differing billing increments (rounded off to seconds, 30 second or 1 minute increments).
* Becoming a V1 VoIP wholesale termination agent requires no sign up or monthly fees.
Don’t wait any longer. Contact a V1 VoIP wholesale team member today to find out how to get started as a V1 VoIP wholesale agent!
Article publié pour la première fois le 25/05/2015