V1 VoIP resellers have access to a very easy, flexible and efficient IVR implementation. The IVR offered by V1 VoIP is developed in-house and can be easily modified for voucher recharge, various balance announcement options, account to account funds transfer, association of caller-ids with calling card accounts, and other similar features that have been requested by our customers.
Calling cards are the convenient, cost-effective and secure way to call from any phone anywhere at any time. They are a great way for you to enter the VoIP marketplace as a VoIP provider.
V1 VoIP IVR features include:
* Pinless capability
* Unlimited phone numbers associated with a calling card in areas around the world
* IVR and On-line account creation methods
* Advanced honest and tricky call rating
* Automatic ANI account creation on the very first call
* Account recharge with a voucher via IVR
* Balance transfer between accounts
* Periodic and Balance driven payments
* Multilingual support for international destinations
* Unlimited “Speed-dial” numbers
* Completely customized greeting messages
* Easy management of PINs and batches
* Superior customization flexibility
* Custom Reseller and Distributor Web Interfaces
If you have wanted to offer pinless service to your VoIP clients or are interested in starting a calling card company, you can take advantage of V1 VoIP’s IVR implementation and start right now!
Article publié pour la première fois le 26/01/2015