By using V1 VoIP SIP trunks, resellers can consolidate their clients voice and data traffic over our robust data network and maximizing the potential of the IT budget. V1 VoIP SIP trunks can significantly improve cost efficiency of your voice and data services.
V1 VoIP SIP Trunks are a scalable solution that enables the origination and termination of local voice and dedicated long-distance, as well as domestic and international toll-free service across a streamlined data connection.
SIP Trunk gives you the security and reliability of MPLS while making the most of your current infrastructure to provide high quality voice services.
V1 VoIP SIP Trunk solutions offer businesses many of the features that they look for. Some of the most popular features include:
* Flexible Scalability
* Dedicated long-distance
* Domestic and International Toll-Free service
* Emergency 911 service
* Inherent benefits of closed networking with purchase of MPLS private and enhanced ports
* Switch diversity
* Web-enabled Control Center Network Management Portal
* Competitive SLAs
* Local number portability support
V1 VoIP SIP trunks offer many of the benefits businesses are continually looking for when it comes to upgrading and maintaining their communications. These include:
* Managing the costs by aggregating voice and data networks and their associated costs
* Gaining the confidence and reliability of MPLS for voice service
* Expanding operations inexpensively by leveraging existing equipment (IP-PBX) for new locations
* Access network configurations, performance monitoring, trouble ticket submissions, and tracking from any Internet connection
* Port existing POTS numbers to VoIP service
* Support multiple locations on one service
Don’t wait any longer to take advantage of the powerful technology V1 VoIP SIP trunks will provide your clients. Contact a member of the V1 VoIP SIP trunk team today to start reselling our services and solutions.
Article publié pour la première fois le 28/10/2015