Call centers can drastically increase productivity by adding predicting dialing services and solutions and V1 VoIP’s call center predictive dialer solutions offer best-in-class performance. V1 VoIP’s predictive dialer is a must-have for companies looking to optimize their call center solutions. With the built-in dropped calls setting, administrators can track and adjust each campaign’s abandoned call percentage to make fewer dropped calls.
The V1 VoIP predictive dialer delivers automated outbound contacting campaigns and brings unrivaled capabilities to thousands of business of all sizes worldwide. With a broad range of features that are robust and unique, the V1 VoIP predictive dialer solution is easy to use and simple for accelerating contact center performance than any other on the market.
Here are the top ten features and benefits of using the V1 VoIP predictive dialer for call centers:
1. The predictive dialer manages the process of dialing tens of thousands of calls or tens of millions of calls in its lifetime.
2. The predictive dialer detects the result of the call, as an example: no answer, busy, fax, bad number, answering machine without any presence of human expertise. Consequently it will save you time by only transferring calls which are voice connects to the agents locally or remotely.
3. Using predictive dialers increases the productivity of the company by drastically increasing the time agents spend on the phone talking to actual customers or prospective clients.
4. Predictive dialer users get the ability to organize and better manage the client information, no lost notes scribbled on pieces of paper. The database used by the dialer organizes the calling structure.
5. The most significant task is to predict, which means always making an effort to get a live call to the available agent with the shortest amount of wait time. This is achieved by self learning algorithms within the predictive dialer to increase or decrease the dial ratio per agent, logged into the system.
6. Inbound calls can be better dealt with by allowing the customers to wait on hold in an IVR system, or a way to leave a message they’d like a callback while the agent is busy talking with other customers.
7. The most important benefit of a predictive dialer is it reduces expenses for your company over a period of time since you do not need to buy and deploy a complex and sometimes extremely expensive PBX system. Your company will experience return of investment (ROI) in a period of six to twelve months.
8. A predictive dialing system can effortlessly fit into your companies existing infrastructure since it is software controlled.
9. The call routing logic and the contact management is all included in one software package. Your call routing logic implemented as per your specifications. Since it is a software package it can easily be upgraded even if you are located remotely with the help of internet.
10. Predictive dealers provide an added cost effective method of managing the client database by giving the user of the predictive system ability to rework your database on previous call results.
Don’t wait any longer to take advantage of this hot technology. Contact a member of the V1 VoIP dialer team today.