V1 VoIP offers a pinless calling card software platform that enables to provide a full scale of calling card services: prepaid and postpaid, virtual with PIN-less dialing and printed phone cards.
Prepaid and postpaid calling card services represent one of the fastest-growing types of VoIP services. From students studying at university and business and leisure travelers to expatriates, immigrants, and soldiers, all sorts of calling card users have fueled the growth. These VoIP services are especially popular among mobile phone users, as an alternative to mobile operators outrageously high international rates and roaming fees.
V1 VoIP is built around the powerful and feature-rich PortaSwitch and PortaBilling, a carrier grade VoIP billing software with a sophisticated rating engine that is able to manage hidden tricky charges that are essential for any calling card billing platform.
Key Features of V1’s prepaid pinless VoIP calling card technology include:
* Compatibility with most existing VoIP carriers (H323 or SIP)
* Customization, wizard-driven call rating, including peak and off-peak periods
* Unlimited number of prepaid calling cards hosted by the system
* Easy management of calling cards, batches and corresponding accounts (PINs)
* E-commerce module for web signup, and credit card payment system
* Customized reporting of CDRs
* In-depth analysis per VoIP carrier based on traffic and generated revenues
* Comprehensive reporting functions allowing service providers to track any and all types of call information (by destination, time, ASR, etc.)
* IVR support, including recharge vouchers
* Fully compliant with the Visa security standard
* Toll free, original line information, roaming
Do you need VoIP calling cards? Add V1 VoIP’s prepaid and postpay pinless VoIP calling cards to your business model today and watch your profits soar! Contact a member of the V1 VoIP calling card team to find out how easy it is to add these great features to your business.