V1 VoIP’s wholesale services and solutions can help you reduce costs, improve reliability, and transform the way your business communicates on an IP platform. Whether you are an ITSP, large call center, or an enterprise with a large volume of voice traffic, when you have a large volume of VoIP minutes being used, V1 VoIP can increase your margins and increase your profits.
Compared to our retail VoIP solutions, V1 VoIP’s wholesale VoIP provides access to lower rates, with discounts based on volume. Our wholesale carriers will also provide greater technical and business flexibility allowing you to aggregate your traffic (wholesale VoIP minutes), burst in channels (concurrent calls), or resell these solutions. Depending on your preference, low flat-rate as well as A-Z rates are available.
V1 VoIP’s wholesale VoIP rates are based on volume. Simply said, the more you buy, the more you’ll save. To qualify as a wholesale customer, V1 VoIP commonly asks that our carriers commit to a certain monthly amount of traffic (in minutes or in cost). It is also not uncommon for carriers to ask for a commit at the beginning of a month, and bill you at the end for extras, though completely prepay and post-pay agreements are also available with certain carriers.
After you understand the volume you will use, carriers need to decide if they would prefer a flat rate or “rate deck” service. If you have an advanced VoIP platform with an LCR, and can keep track of your usage, a “rate deck” is better. However, if you would rather not deal with the complexities of having to keep track of your rates and usage, a flat rate service may be best. Note that unless you are terminating calls to a single country, flat rates are almost never available for A-Z international routes because the large variations in international rates.
If you are interested in becoming a V1 VoIP wholeesale carrier, please make sure you know the following about your voice business’s usage:
1. Your local, long-distance, and international termination (outbound calls) volume for the last few months.
2. Your toll free, and non-toll free origination (inbound calls) minute volume for the last few months.
3. The amount of simultaneous calls your system need to handle.
For Advance Users:
1. Your requirements for CPS (calls per second), ASR (answer-seizure ratio), ACD (average call duration), and any other considerations (e911, Directory Listing, fail-over and redundancy options, softswitch hosting etc.)
2. A good resource to have as you shop is your Call Detail Records (CDR). This document will contain helpful information on your usage statistics, and can help you compare services.
Are you ready to become a V1 VoIP wholesale customer? Contact a member of our wholesale team today to check out our competitive rates and take a free demo of our wholesale platform.