Have you sent a text message today? Have you sent one in the last hour? You are not alone. Over 8.3 trillion SMS messages are sent per year between people, excluding SMS sent by apps or businesses. That’s almost 16 million messages per minute.
Sending texts messages, or in the VoIP world, SMS is one of the fastest growing capabilities in the telecom marketplace. Are you ready to resell V1 VoIP SMS service? Here is how this can make your reseller business soar.
Simple SMS facts:
1. SMS is the most used smartphone feature, with 97% of Americans texting at least once a day.
2. Over 6 billion text messages are sent in the U.S. each day.
3. Americans exchange twice as many texts as they do phone calls.
SMS in Business:
1. Text messages have a 98% open rate, while email has only a 20% open rate.
2. Text messaging has a 45% response rate, while email only has a 6% response rate.
3. 90% of all text messages are read in under 3 minutes after being received.
SMS is an important tool to help you compete for Mobile V1 VoIP customers. It can easily be integrated with our white label Hosted PBX, Residential and Business VoIP, and our other white label solutions.
Contact us today or sign up now to learn how V1 VoIP can add SMS service to your VoIP business.
One of the latest and most popular trends that’s connected with updating ones business communication network so that it can now support VoIP technology includes Bring Your Own Device (BYOD). This trend means that both staff and employee’s are allowed to bring their own mobile devices to work in order to use it for work related reasons.
Even though thousands of business owners are embracing BYOD, it’s important for those who want to resell cloud VoIP services to put an emphasis on addressing any BYOD issues that are currently in place in order to understand it in it’s entirety.
The businesses that are embracing and thus utilizing BYOD are reporting that their employees like the fact that their ability to bring their own device to work, which is increasing their overall employee satisfaction, which in turn increases their overall productivity.
The two main questions raised with BYOD that are raised are business confidentiality and proper management. Both of these are concerns V1 VoIP resellers hear from BYOD customers. While both are legitimate questions they can also be easily discussed. Let’s look at both issues a little closer:
Many businesses are concerned that when an employee uses their own device there’s a higher potential to unknowingly share confidential information about the business. Think about the type of information those in medical and finance relay on a regular basis. In cases where confidentiality is paramount, it’s imperative to make businesses aware of the firewalls and verification procedures that can be put into place to help protect the business’s confidential information.
If an employee is using their own device, than an owner wants to make sure they are using it for work purposes. Conversely employees are reporting that they don’t like the fact that they don’t have as much freedom when away from the office because they’re always connected to their personal mobile device.
If you’re someone who wants to resell BYOD VoIP services, please contact us today or sign up now! More than half of small and midsized business owners are looking for V1 VoIP resellers who can assist them when it comes to upgrading their outdated landline communication system.
If you are sick and tired of your mobile phone rates goring through the roof because of long distance calls, you need V1 VoIP’s amazing mobile dialer software. V1 VoIP mobile dialer is software used for making VoIP calls from your mobile phone. It has a user friendly interface, which allows V1 VoIP reseller customers to make VoIP calls with great ease.
V1 VoIP’s mobile dialer software is an easy up-sell for resellers. Here are a few more reasons why your VoIP customers will thank you for offering this great service to them:
1. Keep Your Cellular Phone Book: No one remembers phone numbers anymore and you won’t have to worry about it either. With VoIP calling, your mobile V1 VoIP dialer will integrate seamlessly with mobile phone book.
2. Account Balance information: Your clients will have the ability to check their account balance on the mobile phone screen or alternatively, they can hear account balance info through IVR.
3. Customization with Enhanced Branding Options: The V1 VoIP mobile dialer can be fully white labeled and customized according to your requirements. You can run the dialer under your own white label brand name. Clients can download the dialer with full configuration of your service (i.e. switch IP, port, brand name, balance display etc). Your client does not need to configure anything except inserting PIN of their account.
4. Available on Multiple Platforms: Not everyone uses an iPhone and there’s no way for you to know which mobile device each customer uses and it doesn’t matter. The V1 VoIP Mobile Dialer Software will run on Symbian, iPhone, windows mobile 5 and 6, blackberry and android.
For more information about the V1 VoIP Mobile Dialer Software, contact one of the V1 VoIP representatives for a free demo!
For VoIP resellers looking to get into the mobile VoIP market, V1 offers mobile VoIP dialer software for our resellers. The V1 VoIP mobile dialer is a software application installed and used on mobile phones to make VoIP calls from a mobile hand set. The mobile VoIP dialer uses SIP signaling and can be mapped to a Softswitch or an IP device to work a device for voice communication.
If your reseller business relies heavily in the international VoIP market, the V1 VoIP mobile dialer software is a great product to offer to your consumers as it offers international calling at affordable rates. Our mobile dialer allows users to use VoIP on their mobile phones with great ease.
Newer mobile dialers also allow users to originate a Voice Call or SMS using their mobile handset. The V1 VoIP mobile dialer application can run behind network address translation (NAT) and on private IP and can pass through firewalls or blocked networks when combined with tunneling software.
Mobile dialers remove the traditional VoIP limitation of using computer or other VoIP devices restricted to home environment. New generation mobile phone users have access to varieties of internet services like GPRS, 3G and Wi-Fi connections which makes it easy to make VoIP calls from any place in cheaper rate. In that case, users need to install a supportive mobile dialer into their handset.
If you would like to offer your customers mobile VoIP dialer service, please contact a member of the V1 VoIP mobile dialer team to talk about this hot VoIP offering!