V1 VoIP offers SIP based origination carrier services which enables providers with local DID numbers and inbound call sessions for their end users. V1 VoIP’s origination carrier services and solutions provide extreme flexibility to service providers. This SIP-based platform gives V1 VoIP’s resellers access to a reliable, nationwide footprint and the ability to receive inbound calls from the PSTN via IP to delivering calls their end users across the country from a single interconnect.
With V1 VoIP, call delivery may be switched to a different location (such as IP PBX) at a moment’s notice. This makes it ideal for business organizations with employees in multiple locations or virtual offices created where the appearance of physical presence within a specific market can be established.
With V1 VoIP’s carrier services, resellers receive the power of state of the art technology combined with simplicity of ease of use. V1 VoIP’s carrier service origination for resellers provides them the following features:
* Competitive domestic outbound pricing
* International calling price packages and full call barring capabilities
* Simple, fully-featured end-user administration web portal and XML API
* Simple pricing structure: concurrent sessions + usage MRCs
* Concurrent user-session limits
* Robust reporting
V1 VoIP resellers receive direct access to provision DIDs and features on our proprietary VoIP Portal platform in real time. This means that with a little API development on the customer’s side, end users can soon be ordering their DID phone numbers, managing the features they wish to use and account on our administration servers without any of the customer service swivel chair common with other providers.
The V1 VoIP origination carrier service network is geo-redundant offering all of our customers, both new and established, access to a world class network. Contact a member of the V1 VoIP origination team today to add our service to your portfolio of products.
Do you know what Least Cost Routing (LCR) is and how it can help save you money with your VoIP business? Whether you have heard of LCR or are new to the idea V1 VoIP is going to explain what it is, how to set it up,and how it can help your business.
LCR is really ideal for most dialer traffic or even for Non-Dialer traffic if you are pushing in the millions of minutes per month. The benefit of LCR is that you will get the lowest cost route on every call based on which carrier had the lowest cost for that destination. Rather than pay a flat rate per minute you can easily lower your costs 15-20% or more using LCR.
If you own a proprietary VoIP switch or use a software driven server you might already have LCR as a feature in your hardware that makes your calls. If you don’t have it then there are a few options available to get it set up
If your volume is not large or you prefer to set this up in house then you need programming done by companies who specialize in LCR programming for SIP trunking on dialers/switches, etc. If your hardware is open-source, such as Asterisk, then you either need to have a very robust server with a lot of processing speed or get a separate server for the same kind of programming.
The most cost effective strategy for getting started are “hosted in the cloud” solutions which have no real upfront investment and are pay as you go.
There is an additional step in the process of cost-cutting with LCR measures and that is LRN Dips. LRN dips are an additional strategy for selecting the lowest cost route for all calls including phone numbers that have been ported from one carrier to another. The LRN Dip is a computerized Dip into the phone number pool of ownership to see which carrier owns the number and if the number has been ported you will many times get an even lower rate than just using Least Cost Routing. It’s a strategy you can easily save an additional 15-25% on top of the LCR savings.
V1 VoIP can help you in any of these situations to connect with the right companies to assist you in getting LCR/LRN Dips set up, so when you’re ready to start the process please contact us and we will get you started.
By using V1 VoIP SIP trunking, business of all sizes have been enabled to save money on a monthly bases with their phone system. If you are looking for quality, reliable phone service, V1 VoIP SIP trunking might be the solution for you.
V1 VoIP resellers are seeing their customers looking to completely eliminate the need for your traditional phone service, SIP trunking might be the answer for you. SIP Trunking is the most common method for connecting your IP-enabled PBX to the public telephone system by using your broadband Internet connection.
SIP Trunking offers multiple advantages over traditional telephony. V1 VoIP resellers explain these features to their customers as the following:
* Compatibility: SIP Trunks work with the majority of IP PBXs. V1 VoIP offers a comprehensive list of IP PBX manufacturers that our SIP trunks are compatible with. V1 SIP Trunks are compatible with any TDM-based PBX or legacy CPE phone system using an IAD (Integrated Access Device).
* Minimize Costs: With V1 VoIP SIP Trunking businesses can minimize long distance calling costs with one of our call plans and take advantage of our low international calling rates. For example, customers can choose the unlimited long distance or unlimited local and long distance minute bundle calling plans.
* Control: SIP Trunking ensures business continuity with call completion in the event of an outage on your network. SIP Trunking allows the ability to utilize additional call sessions above your purchased amount for peak call times.
* Feel secure. Shut down your registration to a specific IP address to prevent fraud by disallowing registration from other locations.
We invite you to take a free demo of the V1 VoIP SIP trunk platform. Please contact a representative of the V1 SIP trunk team who can set you up in moments so you may test our service for free.
SIP stands for the Session Initiation Protocol and is a signaling protocol. It is widely used for controlling multimedia communication sessions especially with VoIP. SIP Trunks can save an average small business could easily save 50% or much more on their monthly communications bill because they are more cost effective. This efficient way of combining voice and data onto one Internet connection will make your life easier, while enjoying free on-network calling between your corporate locations.
A SIP trunk establishes a pure IP connection. The VoIP trunk can handle the multi-media options of voice, data, video and mobile connections. DID (Direct Inward Dialing) numbers can be provided from virtually any location in North America and a large number of other countries. This permits enterprises to establish a “virtual” presence with incoming calls ringing at a centralized facility. Direct SIP trunking to IP PBXs (private branch exchanges) and soft switches means no additional hardware to achieve end-to-end VoIP.
V1 VoIP SIP offers a huge opportunity to reinvent how businesses communicate. The potential of SIP has had a prolonged effect throughout the industry with equipment vendors and service providers exploring how best to leverage this market opportunity.
Here V1 VoIP explains the fundamentals of what SIP trunks are and what their capabilities are:
* Provides a private, secure, 24/7-managed voice network
* Ability to work with any PBX and easy integration with gateways or IP-PBX equipment
* Eliminate the need for expensive and un-flexible traditional voice circuits and reduce the need to purchase additional hardware to interface IP voice to the PSTN
* Managed QoS solution
* Complete E911 capability
* Easy deployment of multimedia applications through seamless voice, video, and data integration
* Instant messaging capabilities
* Application integration through SIP support in Windows XP and AOL Instant Messenger
* 3G Mobile device support
* Lowers equipment costs Offers converged networks (voice, video and data services)
* Delivers advanced disaster recovery capabilities
* Provides access to V1 VoIP hosted voice solutions and hosted call center solutions
If you have more questions about SIP Trunks, contact a member of the V1 VoIP team for answers about SIP trunking and how it can save you and your business money today. We’ll give you a free tour and demonstration of the power of V1 VoIP SIP and answer any questions about SIP that you may have.