V1 VoIP offers SIP based origination carrier services which enables providers with local DID numbers and inbound call sessions for their end users. V1 VoIP’s origination carrier services and solutions provide extreme flexibility to service providers. This SIP-based platform gives V1 VoIP’s resellers access to a reliable, nationwide footprint and the ability to receive inbound calls from the PSTN via IP to delivering calls their end users across the country from a single interconnect.
With V1 VoIP, call delivery may be switched to a different location (such as IP PBX) at a moment’s notice. This makes it ideal for business organizations with employees in multiple locations or virtual offices created where the appearance of physical presence within a specific market can be established.
With V1 VoIP’s carrier services, resellers receive the power of state of the art technology combined with simplicity of ease of use. V1 VoIP’s carrier service origination for resellers provides them the following features:
* Competitive domestic outbound pricing
* International calling price packages and full call barring capabilities
* Simple, fully-featured end-user administration web portal and XML API
* Simple pricing structure: concurrent sessions + usage MRCs
* Concurrent user-session limits
* Robust reporting
V1 VoIP resellers receive direct access to provision DIDs and features on our proprietary VoIP Portal platform in real time. This means that with a little API development on the customer’s side, end users can soon be ordering their DID phone numbers, managing the features they wish to use and account on our administration servers without any of the customer service swivel chair common with other providers.
The V1 VoIP origination carrier service network is geo-redundant offering all of our customers, both new and established, access to a world class network. Contact a member of the V1 VoIP origination team today to add our service to your portfolio of products.
V1 VoIP offers VoIP enterprise origination services and for VoIP resellers and providers. V1 VoIP offers up to 20 different types of VoIP enterprise carrier services and solutions VoIP resellers and providers demand.
V1 VoIP origination DID carrier services include the following:
– DIDs are also most commonly known as your ‘phone number’. V1 VoIP is a VoIP carrier that provides telephone numbers that ring into your VoIP network. V1 VoIP has the largest database of North America DIDs with rates starting as low as $0.15 per DID.
V1 VoIP LNP (Local Number Portability)
– Do you have a phone number that your customers know and have saved in their iPhones? Do you want to take that phone number with you? This is accomplished using the V1 VoIP Origination service LNP. This allows customers to transfer their phone number when they use a new service. It answers the question, “Can I keep my same phone number?”
V1 VoIP International and Specialty DIDs
– Are you looking for phone numbers from other countries to ring into your VoIP network? V1 offers DID phone numbers from over 150 different nations. With this service a business or even a residence can offer a global point of presence.
V1 VoIP Toll-Free
– V1 VoIP also provides access to the common toll-free database for number reservation and routes toll free calls to your VoIP network. Have a business that needs a toll free customer support number? This is the service that you need. Do you have a family that desires an 800 or 866 number so their loved ones do not need to pay for hefty long distance charges? V1 VoIP is happy to supply these numbers to resellers and providers.
Contact a member of the V1 VoIP team today to find out about even more enterprise origination services and solutions that we offer providers and our resellers.
Have you thought about gaining a local point of presence (POP) in the business space you are in? As a V1 VoIP reseller, you no longer have to deal with establishing a POP. V1 VoIP’s global footprint enables us to offer local direct inward dialing numbers (DIDs) in more than 70 countries around the world and most major cities across the globe.
V1 VoIP Gives Instant Local Point of Presence Access.
V1 VoIP offers wholesale VoIP origination services through geographical and toll-free telephone numbers. With carrier-grade SIP origination solution, V1 VoIP delivers local toll free numbers in more than 7,500 rate centers across the globe. Make and receive inbound voice calls and faxes from over 60 countries worldwide while providing your customers -both potential and existing- with the easiest way to contact you.
V1 VoIP providers maintain the flexibility of PSTN to VoIP conversion and transportation to any desired destination. Here are some additional features you’ll get by using the V1 VoIP origination solution:
- Easily create multiple SIP acounts for all your users: Enjoy powerful, easy to use account control panel.
- Expansive V1 VoIP origination coverage: Thanks to V1 VoIP’s purposefully built, highly redundant POP network.
- Crystal clear call quality and V1 VoIP SIP trunking: Carrier-grade technology and know-how your business can rely on.
- Highly competitive wholesale V1 VoIP rates: Upgrade to premium call quality for an extremely low cost.
With V1 VoIP SIP origination, our customers have the option to choose from thousands of telephone numbers currently in stock, giving you lightning-fast setup and deployment. And together with our toll-free numbers option, your company will be all set.
Think you have already explored the full extent of our complete A-Z VoIP termination service? Think again! Contact a member of the V1 VoIP team today and let us surprise you with just how much you get in a single solution. Contact a representative now to take a free demo of all of the V1 VoIP services and solutions
Expand your digital footprint with V1 VoIP DID origination services in the United States of America and Canada. As a leading long distance carrier for North America, V1 delivers high-quality voice traffic over our VoIP network, across the continent, and around the world. Help your customers stay in touch using our broad portfolio of local and long distance voice connectivity options.
Leverage the power of V1 VoIP’s extensive North American carrier relationships to order or port DID numbers in any one of more than 650 cities throughout Canada and the USA. Avoid the overheads associated with managing costly PRI networks and multi-carrier order processes, and let us deliver PSTN-originated calls on a single trunk group to your network point of interconnection for termination.
V1 VoIP DID Origination Options
Flat Rate per DS0 Channel: For Carriers, resellers, and VoIP providers who have predictable call volumes or an established customer base and want a fixed monthly cost for origination.
V1 VoIP Per Minute Pricing: For up and coming ASPs or VoIP Providers that require DID origination functionality and want more flexibility while building capacity in new markets.
V1 VoIP Origination Key Features
- Local Number Origination – provides a 10-digit local phone number in one of more than 650 markets throughout Canada and the USA.
- DID order management – port existing or order new DID numbers from multiple carriers
- Choice of Pricing models – flat rate per channel or by-the-minute pricing.
- Dedicated Trunk Group – aggregates traffic on a single trunk group for delivery to your switch.
Get your V1 VoIP United States and Canada Origination services started right now! Contact a member of the V1 VoIP origination team today to learn more about how we can help you increase your VoIP business profits with our origination and DID services and earn you more money.