V1 VoIP provides a carrier grade class 5 softswitch, provided with the functionality to make it one of the most secure available. This switch is ideal for resellers looking to provide VoIP services, either through direct connections or working with PBX systems. This switch enables resellers to build scalable and reliable VoIP services which can range from small single server deployments to cluster solutions handling thousands of concurrent sessions.
A few of the features resellers find necessary of the V1 VoIP class 5 switch incldue:
* A highly scalable SIP and H323 softswitch with integrated billing
* Class 5 features included, follow-me, call forwarding, Voicemail and more
* VoIP tunnel technology, allows for Making/Receiving calls even behind VoIP blockades
* A Calling card platform with IP IVR including pin or pin-less scenarios
* Callback solution supports all types of triggering methods: SMS, missed-call, web Callback
* Web Callshop interface
* Web self-care portal for end users and support for Online payments
* SMS features for both wholesale and retail services, using HTTP, SIP and SMPP protocols
* Mobile SIP for Symbian, Windows Mobile, IPhone, Android and BlackBerry users
* Windows communicator with Instant Messaging, SMS, Voicemail and many other modules
* Multi-tenant, multi-user IP PBX platform for offering hosted services
* Instant messenger functionality, XMPP protocol support, presence, chat, file transfer
* Unified messaging, Voicemail/SMS forwarding to SMS or email, Voicemail transcriptions.
* Calls recording.
* and our new FAX Module, allows to send/receive fax via emails, portals or in tradicional way.
The V1 VoIP class 5 softswitch is a Carrier Grade with an in-built Session Border Controller. It offers comprehensive Class 5 features, has approval from major international Operators and includes a white-labelled subscriber web portal. Contact a member of the V1 VoIP team today for a FREE demo of our class 5 softswitch.