The V1 VoIP white label solution has been designed around three ideals: quality, performance, and reliability. It is a highly robust, fully IETF standards compliant network with an international presence. V1 VoIP’s White Label solution combines your brand, strength in marketing, customer service excellence, and extensive distribution channels a platform to engage your existing customer base with:
A modern telephony service in an evolving incumbent littered industry
A proven business model driven by a commercially proactive partnership
Shaping a directly contactable customer base to further market VoIP specific products
The V1 VoIP white label program enables more revenue to be extracted from your existing customer base, but it also opens up cross-selling opportunities and new avenues for customer acquisition and retention. Using carrier-grade infrastructure it provides exceptional sound quality and a high level of protection from security treats. Some the features of the network are:
* Calls can be made to any PSTN/Mobile service around the world
* Competitive call rates
* Free Instant Messaging (IM), Voicemail, Call Waiting and Caller ID
* Conference calling, Call transferring and Outlook integration
* Each account can have multiple geographic numbers
* Receive calls free of charge from PSTN/Mobiles and V1 VoIP partners
* Localized service
* Lawful intercept capable
* Provision for emergency and special services
As a white label reseller, having a backend billing system branded with your identity and easy for customers to use is critical. The V1 VoIP White Label website and business system provide:
* Postpay and prepaid billing (including flexible rating including time-of-day, custom call plans, and promotional pricing)
* Customer registration provisioning
* Customer self-care of their account details including localization
* Payment facilitates
* A credit voucher system
* Real-time viewing of call records (CDRs)
* An administration system which the customer care center and V1 VoIP support staff can utilize
* And much more.
V1 VoIP is constantly improving our White Label product offering to include new ways in which you can leverage customer base and increase revenue. Some of the latest add-on options include:
Calling card system: Highly integrated with the V1 VoIP, the branded calling card product provides one of the best profit for shelf space ratios. Alternatively the service can be offered completely on online.
Hosted IP-PBX: This solution is design address the communication requirements of the SME market and in turn enable you to retail to this profitable market segment.
Content Management System (CMS): The advanced, user friendly CMS allows you to manage your website content whenever you need to.
Converged Mobile Technology: Enables V1 VoIP calls from off-the-shelf mobile handsets. It is simple to use and involves no complex setup procedures. Perfect for Single Bill scenarios.