When you want to get started reselling V1 VoIP services, the easiest way to do it is with origination. Origination means where the call is originated from, which includes phone numbers and even toll free. Whether you are providing internet, VoIP or fax services, your customers will need origination services.
V1 VoIP provides reliable VoIP service over our own Tier 1 multi-terabit IP and transport networks. With V1 VoIP, you can order as many as 500 phone numbers for any given market. You can provision the local numbers using our proprietary back-end VoIP Portal. Your incoming calls route over the state of the art V1 VoIP network.
The first question your customers will ask if whether or not they can keep their local phone number and of course they can. But V1 VoIP origination services offers them so many features on top of that. They include:
1. reduced and controled costs
2. you reduce the need to pay for toll-free telephone number usage
3. manage rates and usage because of predictable monthly pricing
4. eliminate the capital expense associated with building a physical POP
5. reliable interconnections
6. SIP private Session Border Controller access
7. SIP public Internet or “bring your own” Internet access
Learn more about V1 VoIP’s origination services and what it can do to increase your voice business today by contacting a member of the V1 VoIP team.