For mobile phone users looking for an alternative to the incredibly high international rates and roaming fees, V1 VoIP offers prepaid and post-pay pinless calling cards.
V1 VoIP offers a pwerful calling card software platform backed by PortaOne that enables to provide a full scale of calling card services: prepaid and postpaid, virtual with PIN-less dialing and printed phone cards. Built around their carrier grade billing software PortaBilling, it offers a sophisticated rating engine that is able to manage hidden tricky charges that are essential for any calling card billing platform.
Here are a few of our customers asking for these services:
* ITSPs launching a prepaid calling card business, especially in newly deregulated markets
* Carriers looking for enhanced profit from the global long-distance network
* Service providers who already offer prepaid and postpaid calling card services over a switched circuit network
* Telecom companies and other service providers interested in offering calling card services to a wide range of important target communities (students, MLM, etc.)
Some of the calling card service benefits of V1 VoIP’s platform include:
* Compatibility with most existing VoIP carriers (H323 or SIP)
* Customizable, wizard-driven call rating, including peak and off-peak periods
* Unlimited number of prepaid calling cards hosted by the system
* Easy management of calling cards, batches and corresponding accounts (PINs)
* E-commerce module for web signup, and credit card payment system
* Customizable reporting of CDRs
* In-depth analysis per VoIP carrier based on traffic and generated revenues
* Comprehensive reporting functions allowing service providers to track any and all types of call information (by destination, time, ASR, etc.)
* IVR support, including recharge vouchers
Fully compliant with the Visa security standard
Toll free, original line information, roaming
For more technical and/or pricing information about our solutions for calling card services please contact a member of our V1 VoIP sales team.