Becoming your own VoIP company allows you to offer VoIP services to others entering the broadband voice and data revolution, and potentially earn great income with unlimited growth potential. Here V1 VoIP shows you have to start your own VoIP provider company in five easy steps and capitalize on the surge of VoIP popularity.
1. You’ll need to pick a fantastic name for your company and now you’re off and running. First make your new company legitimate. Go to the IRS website to apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN) which you can complete online. After a few seconds, the IRS website should return a confirmation screen with the EIN number. Print out the confirmation screen for your records.
2. Then apply for a business license with your local license authority in your area and pay the required fee. Once received, open a business checking account in the name of your new VoIP business. You’ll need to provide the bank with your EIN number. Make an initial deposit and receive your business checks.
3. As VoIP is a business that can be done anywhere, you’ll want to have a virtual storefront. Create a professional website that lists the types of VoIP service plans you offer or resell. List prices for the services, and provide visitors with a way to order services online or contact you for further details. Advertise your VoIP business locally and on the Internet.
4. Become a V1 VoIP reseller and become your own VoIP company without investing a huge amount of start-up capital. By doing so, we allow you to avoid a long amount of time to recoup your initial investment. Instead, V1 VoIP allows you to start making money immediately.
5. Now start selling! Take orders for and sell your VoIP services. Assist customers in setting up broadband service and contact them occasionally to ensure they are happy with the quality of voice and data connections. Contact V1 VoIP as needed to help customers address any issues or problems they might have.
What are you waiting for? Start your own VoIP provider company today and contact V1 VoIP now!