V1 VoIP cloud hosted PBX services provide our reseller customers with flexibility, mobility, and cost savings without compromising quality, reliability and advanced features. V1 VoIP cloud hosted PBX services automatically network multiple offices together using sip trunks which eliminates multiple circuits, expensive networking equipment per location and networking software. By networking offices, resellers can save their business clients money with fewer receptionists to handle all locations and one centralized voice mail system.
V1 VoIP provides resellers with a secure user portal where they can add or delete features their clients need with only the click of a button. With our one number personal assistant/follow- me your clients, customers, partners, friends, family will always be reachable.
Hosted services are also ideal for expansion or moving. Since Hosted VoIP is a virtual-based PBX, you can move your system anywhere in the world for no extra cost. Furthermore, never worry about your system going down with our disaster recovery and call redundancy technology.
Here are the top ten features of V1 VoIP’s cloud hosted PBX VoIP services offer resellers:
1. Save Money: With cloud hosted PBX service you can eliminate the cost and complexity of the phone closet
2. Fully Capable: Cloud hosted PBX service is easy to use and offers you everything you need
3. No Maintenance: Hosted PBX is in ‘the cloud’. There’s no labor fees for customers
4. Save Money: It’s worth repeating! V1 VoIP cloud hosted PBX will also lower customer monthy phone bills
5. Automatic Software Updates: We’ll handle it for you
6. Access: Immediate access to detailed call reports & features over a personal secure user portal
7. No Customer Risk: Everyone loves this!
8. Conference Bridge: Bring others in from other locations at no additional costs
9. Call Center Pluses: Very low rates for predictive dialers
10. Nothing to Break: Everyting is done virtually on the cloud
Need more information? Find out more about our cloud hosted PBX services and solutions and see how much money you can make reselling them by contacting a member of the V1 VoIP PBX team right now.