Whether you are an industry giant or just getting your feet wet in the world of VoIP, V1 VoIP offers a suite of white label services and solutions for resellers with the ability to private brand your company. As a fully white labeled service, your customers will never see the V1 VoIP name. You use your name, logo and identity on emails, caller ID, bills and any other correspondence with your customers.
White label services are an end–to–end managed wholesale VoIP enablement platform that V1 VoIP offers customers allowing them a complete suite of services and robust back-end infrastructure. Our white label solutions are designed to provide interconnects, ILECs, CLECs, ITSPs, and entrepreneurs a plug–and–play environment that enables them to set up a VoIP company in a matter of weeks with little upfront investment.
V1 VoIP offers the following types of fully brand private label and white label solutions:
– Managed business phone systems with flexible features such as customizable auto attendants, call forwarding to multiple phone numbers and ring groups, teleconferencing, call transfer, call waiting, voicemail–to–email, caller ID services, and more.
– Solutions for providing VoIP phone service for premise–based phone systems, enabling cost savings through unlimited free on–network calling, low long–distance usage rates, scalability, and other benefits.
– Domestic and international origination and termination at competitive wholesale prices through Tier 1 providers. Also includes inbound and outbound SMS solutions via the V1 VoIP web–service API, providing full customization.
Residential landline replacement services
– Solutions for affordable home phone service via the Internet instead of traditional phone lines.
– Web and SMS callback modules, providing the ability to transform the cost of an international phone call made from an end–user’s cell phone into the cost of the cellular service provider’s inbound call rate.
The V1 VoIP reseller white label suite includes:
* Flat rate origination and termination charges for domestic US traffic
* Simple pricing model offering both bundled minute and metered services options
* Carrier-grade billing platform
* Customized invoice templates
* Cost / revenue and transaction detail reporting
* Ability to create customers and accounts then modify offerings, tariffs, subscriptions and plans
* Full US DID coverage and International DID coverage in over 60 countries worldwide
To become a V1 VoIP white label reseller and get your business going, contact a V1 VoIP representative now.