Using the V1 VoIP gateway carriers can originate and terminate traffic between the traditional PSTN and IP services. One IP connection to V1 VoIP can carry multiple different voice services. The service complies with V1 VoIP’s rigorous quality assurance standards and is fully managed up to the customer edge.
V1 VoIP’s Interconnect service is a leading edge wholesale call termination product designed to address the needs of carriers and service providers in the growing residential and business market for IP based services. Powered by market leading technology, V1 VoIP wholesale termination carrier service offers immediate access to a high quality, global network and provides a number of solutions to suit your business.
Features of V1 VoIP’s wholesale carrier service termination include:
* Cost reduction on existing infrastructure
* Reduced incumbent carrier charges
* Flexible and configurable single entry/delivery solution
* Automated systems ensuring speed and accuracy of set-up and billing
* Extended network reach without the investment of network build
* Flexible commercial terms
* Use of V1 VoIP’s coverage and buying power.
* SIP trunk for inbound and outbound calls
* Wholesale call termination rate sheet
* Optional Direct In Dial numbers (DID) available
Wholesale CTS access:
* No setup costs
* Minimum monthly spend commitment
* DID’s available
V1 VoIP offers VoIP enterprise origination services and for VoIP resellers and providers. V1 VoIP offers up to 20 different types of VoIP enterprise carrier services and solutions VoIP resellers and providers demand.
V1 VoIP origination DID carrier services include the following:
– DIDs are also most commonly known as your ‘phone number’. V1 VoIP is a VoIP carrier that provides telephone numbers that ring into your VoIP network. V1 VoIP has the largest database of North America DIDs with rates starting as low as $0.15 per DID.
V1 VoIP LNP (Local Number Portability)
– Do you have a phone number that your customers know and have saved in their iPhones? Do you want to take that phone number with you? This is accomplished using the V1 VoIP Origination service LNP. This allows customers to transfer their phone number when they use a new service. It answers the question, “Can I keep my same phone number?”
V1 VoIP International and Specialty DIDs
– Are you looking for phone numbers from other countries to ring into your VoIP network? V1 offers DID phone numbers from over 150 different nations. With this service a business or even a residence can offer a global point of presence.
V1 VoIP Toll-Free
– V1 VoIP also provides access to the common toll-free database for number reservation and routes toll free calls to your VoIP network. Have a business that needs a toll free customer support number? This is the service that you need. Do you have a family that desires an 800 or 866 number so their loved ones do not need to pay for hefty long distance charges? V1 VoIP is happy to supply these numbers to resellers and providers.
Contact a member of the V1 VoIP team today to find out about even more enterprise origination services and solutions that we offer providers and our resellers.
The V1 VoIP footprint is covered worldwide, allowing us to offer local Direct Inward Dialing (DID) numbers in more than 60 countries including most major cities across the globe. If you are looking to acquire local toll-free phone numbers for Direct Inward Dialing (DID) V1 VoIP has you covered.
Whenever someone calls your toll free number, the call is converted from PSTN to VoIP and is then transported anywhere in the world over V1 VoIP’s purposely built, carrier-grade VoIP network. Your customers have the peace of mind calling a toll free number, while you pick up the tab with a convenient per-minute fee that is charged to your account.
Let customers reach you easily at any time from virtually anywhere in the world via phone or wholesale SMS for a very low cost or none at all on their part. Provisioning and account management is simple when you are on V1 VoIP’s comprehensive and highly intuitive web-based user portal. Customers will have the option to choose from millions of telephone numbers currently in stock, giving you super-fast setup and deployment. The V1 VoIP toll-free DID solution works great for short duration and dialer termination operations as those required by call centers, but can be just as effective for any kind of business.
With V1 VoIP’s toll-free numbers, we offer an extremely efficient and affordable telecommunications solution to your growing business. This combined with our dedicated professional support will ensure you will be accessible to your customers in the best way possible.
If you are looking for a toll free phone number for you business, contact V1 VoIP today and we will help secure that number for you!
V1 VoIP resellers ensure the wide-spread use of innovative VoIP services to companies and residences. They ensure that businesses and individuals are making the best use of emerging opportunities in this domain. V1 VoIP offers reseller programs as two plans-a standard plan or a white label/ private label plan. Both these programs are profitable as well as convenient, but it is important that a VoIP reseller must select the right service provider to ensure that the services conform to certain established quality standards.
The V1 VoIP white label reseller program allows resellers to re-brand their products or services with their own brand name and re-sell them. This helps the resellers in marketing the services for the users in a unique way, by making themselves distinct from existing brand names. This distinguishes white label programs from the standard reseller programs. In the standard program, resellers are selling V1 VoIP branded products and services to end users. Thereby, the main difference between the two programs is in branding and name recognition.
V1 VoIP resellers avail some portion of IP switch from wholesalers and then sell VoIP minutes to end users. The innovation and advancement of communication technology is on continual progress over several years. But, with the emergence of latest VoIP technology, businesses and corporate users are bidding an adieu to the years old PSTN services. The latest voice over IP technology is facilitating easy and cheap vocal communications across boundaries.
The best part of reselling V1 VoIP services is that the cost of call termination is reduced by up to 40 to 60 percent. Therefore, for this reason, large number of users is dependent upon internet telephony services for their daily need of communications. Any interested user can venture into the domain of VoIP reselling, as it requires low investments. As a matter of fact, infrastructural and hardware requirement are put in place by the providers and wholesalers in most instances. V1 VoIP platform providers smooth out the entire process.
Get started reselling V1 VoIP services and solutions today! To find out more about our reseller programs or to start selling immediately, contact a member of the V1 VoIP team today.