By becoming a V1 VoIP reseller, you can start your ROI immediately by offering cloud based hosted PBX to customers and grow your sales numbers. Many small business want to get into the cloud hosted PBX provider world, but do not want to incur the initial expense to deploy this new technology. As a V1 VoIP reseller, you can begin reselling this state of the art technology to customers almost immediately and with little to no investment at all.
Here are five that you can start making more money right now increasing by becoming a V1 VoIP hosted PBX reseller.
1. Solution providers will also want to consider some of the advantages offered by selling a hosted solution — the ability to establish a long-term relationship with a customer and sell complementary services.
2. You can integrate a bit of uniqueness into your hosted PBX offering. V1 VoIP offers a complete unified communications solution, offering comprehensive channel programs that make it easy for you as a partner to get started.
3. V1 VoIP’s cloud hosted PBX resellers will find upgrades and options a way to generate additional revenues. Some of those opportunities include up-and-coming technologies like remote control services, meeting hosting, video conferencing, virtual office services and archiving.
4. Because this is a fully-outsourced solution, small businesses do not need to invest in PBX hardware or on-site change management support. V1 VoIP’s Hosted PBX reseller program allows resellers to purchase its services with no start-up costs, at a discount off direct retail prices, create custom packages and set their own prices for customers, including “per-seat’ fees if they so chose. This, along with the ability to customize packages for each client, enables the resellers to more effectively set and control their own profit margins as well as to serve customers with immediate needs and limited investment capital.
5. V1 VoIP recognizes the importance for resellers to provide as seamless a package as possible to their customers. For those interested in a more branded option, V1 VoIP has a white label program, which gives hosted PBX resellers the opportunity to further develop and maintain their brands by offering a management portal and user interface that appears as if they built and designed it themselves.
Don’t wait any longer to offer your customer cloud based hosted PBX services and solutions. Take a free tour of our platform and sign up as a V1 VoIP reseller today.