V1 VoIP is a leader in DID phone numbers. As a V1 VoIP reseller, you can offer your customers to the freedom to no longer be tied to a phone number from their area code/location. Now they can not only keep their existing phone number but also choose any international DID phone number or Virtual Number.
What is a DID?
DID stands for Direct Inward Dial numbers. DIDs are used to receive incoming calls using a VoIP service. These numbers may be called from any regular phone, including landlines and cell phones. Whether you are a local, national, or global business, you can use your DID numbers. V1 VoIP resellers can have their customers select a phone number in your local calling area or select a number from our list of international virtual numbers located across the world.
V1 maintains a vast inventory of local, toll-free, virtual and vanity toll-free DID’s. You can search our DID inventory and purchase DID’s from within our VoIP Portal or using the XML API in real-time. Once purchased, DID’s can be linked to a VoIP order allowing the customer to receive incoming calls from non-VoIP users. You can also route DID’s to any external SIP server in the event you have your own PBX or simply want to sell DID’s as a stand alone product.
One of the most popular DIDs is are the V1 VoIP virtual phone numbers. A virtual phone number is like a usual local phone number as it is a service to forward incoming calls. The incoming phone calls to virtual phone number are automatically forwarded to another landline or cell phone number of that city or country which the client chooses.
V1 virtual phone number allows a user to:
– set up the phone number in any country of the world
– save money for international calls
– save the phone number after you change the address of the company
– conversation сconfidentiality
– great for ad campaigns
– save money for international calls.
More of the DID options V1 VoIP offers:
1. Local Numbers: You can choose numbers from USA and Canada.
2. International Numbers: These numbers belongs to a particular country and particular city.
3. Virtual local fax number: Also called internet fax or online fax, these numbers allow customers to recieve fax messages and forward them to e-mail in pdf format.
4. Toll Free Numbers: You can choose toll-free numbers from US, Canada, US+Canada or international numbers. Unlike a local (domestic or international) number, a toll-free or freephone number usually only works within one country or one country code but is free to call from a land line.
5. iNum DIDs: It is a global phone number, it doesn’t belongs to a particular country, or even a particular city.
6. Virtual SIP Numbers: These numbers can only be reached via “SIP URI” over internet.
7. DIDs with Virtual PRI (Per Channel): Available on request
Increase your VoIP reseller business by offering your customers access to more DID options. Contact a member of the V1 VoIP DID team today to learn more.