When it comes to E911, many small and medium businesses (SMBs) often face the same challenges as enterprises, such as delivering 911 calls and accurate location information to the appropriate Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP), and meeting E911 obligations. In emergency situations, business employees expect accurate and reliable E911 support regardless of whether they work from the main office, a remote branch, at home, or on the road.
With e911, V1 VoIP helps our small and medium sized businesses respond to these challenges with its uncompromising E911 technology and expertise. By employing simple and cost-effective E911 solutions, SMBs can be confident that when 911 is dialed, the call will be delivered to the right PSAP and emergency respondents will know exactly where to find the caller.
V1 VoIP e911 emergency solution Features:
* Automatic discovery of IP phones, soft phones, and wireless phones
* E911 support for employees in all workspaces, including on the main campus, at branch offices, or working remotely
* 911 caller identification down to the building, floor, and room level
* On-site security desk routing and notification
* Compliance with all E911 regulations
* Available for a wide range of voice platforms, including Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, ShoreTel, Aastra, and more
For more information about how V1 VoIP can help your business keep up to date with e911 emergency technology, contact a V1 VoIP representative today with your questions.