Whether you are calling from a payphone, hotel room, mobile phone, office phone, home phone, or if you are out on the road, V1 VoIP makes communication by prepaid calling card simple and convenient.
A prepaid VoIP calling card or phone card for short, is a small plastic card sized and shaped like a credit card, used to pay for telephone services. In most or all cases, having the physical card itself is unnecessary, and knowledge of the access telephone number to dial and the PIN is sufficient to use it. Most calling cards give a fixed amount of credit and are discarded when used up; rechargeable cards can be topped up, using a credit card or recharge voucher.
* Possibility to launch own calling card business very quickly and easily
* Prepaid and Postpaid scenarios available
* Serve multiple calling cards (CC) types and batches on the same platform
* Low volume of investments
* Easy utilization and management
* Customizable, wizard-driven call rating, including peak and off-peak periods
* Unlimited number of prepaid calling cards hosted by the system
* E-commerce module for web signup, and credit card payment system
* Powerful customizable reporting
* IVR support, including recharge vouchers
* Multi-language IVR support
This solution promises you to launch your own calling card company in your country and assure the highest industrial quality of services. V1 VoIP can suggest you the ready-to-use infrastructure to build your Calling Card solution. Our state-of-the-art VoIP service will provide you the maximal connection quality that will minimize unsuccessful calls attempts and obtain the 100% customer satisfaction. The same time our powerful Real-time VoIP Billing promise you to implement the flexible billing models to your clients as well as perfect management facilities and on-line troubleshooting mechanism. We also offer 24/7 support for our Customers.
V1 VoIP’s SIP Reseller platform has full support for calling cards, allowing you to purchase VoIP termination at wholesale rates, and then sell calling card service to your customers. We support thrid-party DIDs so that you can purchase virtual DIDs from anywhere in the world, allowing you to provide local service almost anywhere. Contact V1 VoIP today for more information about features and functions.