V1 VoIP loves welcoming new resellers to the VoIP market. Whether you are an IT professional with an existing list of tech savvy clients or business owner looking to save money month over month on your office telecommunications bill, V1 VoIP provides the technical tools, tips, services, solutions and products that you need to be successful as a VoIP reseller.
There are many options for those entering the VoIP reseller market. From ways to market yourself to customers to go after, there are so many ways to make money reselling V1 VoIP’s services and solutions. Here V1 VoIP lists a few of those options:
1. College Students: Those dorm phone lines are expensive! Offer them VoIP lines!
2. Growing Businesses: Does a company need to appear to be in several states or time zones? Offer them virtual DID numbers!
3. Mid size Offices: Hosted PBX systems provide so many solutions to companies this size. Start calling them!
4. Offices with Receptionists: Hate being put on hold as soon as you call in? Offer informational on hold messages instead of music!
5. Companies with Mobile Workers: Have workers always on the go? Unified communications make it easy for everyone to be in touch!
6. Little Companies Thinking Big: Have an office really on the rise? Vanity numbers like 1-800-FLOWERS make a memorable impression to customers!
As a V1 VoIP reseller, we have taken the money and the guess work out of the equation for you. As a ‘reseller’ you become a valued sales agent of our company. You set your own profit margins, offer the products, services and solutions you want. You can decide this on a client by client basis or focus on the items you feel most familiar and comfortable with. We take care of all the technical stuff on the back-end, so that you can focus on reselling our services. And we’re happy to help you grow your business. Contact a member of the V1 VoIP team today with your questions or to get started!