Have you sent a text message today? Have you sent one in the last hour? You are not alone. Over 8.3 trillion SMS messages are sent per year between people, excluding SMS sent by apps or businesses. That’s almost 16 million messages per minute.
Sending texts messages, or in the VoIP world, SMS is one of the fastest growing capabilities in the telecom marketplace. Are you ready to resell V1 VoIP SMS service? Here is how this can make your reseller business soar.
Simple SMS facts:
1. SMS is the most used smartphone feature, with 97% of Americans texting at least once a day.
2. Over 6 billion text messages are sent in the U.S. each day.
3. Americans exchange twice as many texts as they do phone calls.
SMS in Business:
1. Text messages have a 98% open rate, while email has only a 20% open rate.
2. Text messaging has a 45% response rate, while email only has a 6% response rate.
3. 90% of all text messages are read in under 3 minutes after being received.
SMS is an important tool to help you compete for Mobile V1 VoIP customers. It can easily be integrated with our white label Hosted PBX, Residential and Business VoIP, and our other white label solutions.
Contact us today or sign up now to learn how V1 VoIP can add SMS service to your VoIP business.
Have you noticed how gas prices keep going up? Prices were at $1.25 a gallon less than twenty years ago and now the national average hovers around $2.65. It’s insane! But one thing that these higher prices have led to is an increase in VoIP services as businesses continue to allow employees to work from home or on the go.
By working remotely from home only one or two days a week a business can save 20% or more on gas. With the allowing of these, businesses continue to invest in V1 VoIP services and solutions to unify their communications. Allowing mobile empolyees the ability to work from home while being connected to the office via V1 VOIP services means they can fully participate in all work calls.
Customers need never know that they have reached an employee at their home office and they can easily participate in conference calls or transfer callers to remote colleagues with ease. By utilizing V1 VoIP services, a customer can call in on the business phone line and it will ring forward so an employee can answer on a home line, cell phone or softphone. They can also retrieve missed calls through the voice mail system.
Working smarter remotely with V1 VoIP services and solutions saves a company time and money and makes for a more productive employee. Contact V1 VoIP today or sign up now to learn more about how your company can save money on gas prices by switching to VoIP.
Mobile VoIP is an extension of VoIP that allows for IP-based calls to be made from a mobile handset. Voice traffic travels over the available broadband connection, whether that connection is 3G, EDGE, Wi-Fi, or GPRS. Like fixed VoIP, mobile VoIP is being adopted in both the consumer and business segments, but has only recently begun to be implemented in the business environment. Yet growth rates are strong and by 2016, users will have grown to nearly 83 million lines/seats. This makes it a great time for resellers to start offering V1 VoIP mobile services.
The main reason adopting mobile VoIP makes sense is the ability to take the desktop phone experience with you, the ability to utilize the benefits of IP-based communication features, a cheaper international long-distance cost, an easy implementation path, and better indoor coverage where cellphone reception has historically been poor.
Here are some more reasons to start reselling V1 mobile VoIP services and solutions:
* Business mobile VoIP users will increase tenfold over the next five years.
* IP PBX users will account for the majority of business mobile VoIP usage.
* Mobile operators are increasingly embracing mobile VoIP as they realize that demand for these offerings is not subsiding.
* Hotspots open the potential for using VoIP over Wi-Fi as more of a mobile service rather than a residential or business service.
Grow your reseller business by offering mobile VoIP to your customers. Contact V1 VoIP now about our mobile VoIP services and solutions.