By using V1 VoIP SIP trunking, business of all sizes have been enabled to save money on a monthly bases with their phone system. If you are looking for quality, reliable phone service, V1 VoIP SIP trunking might be the solution for you.
V1 VoIP resellers are seeing their customers looking to completely eliminate the need for your traditional phone service, SIP trunking might be the answer for you. SIP Trunking is the most common method for connecting your IP-enabled PBX to the public telephone system by using your broadband Internet connection.
SIP Trunking offers multiple advantages over traditional telephony. V1 VoIP resellers explain these features to their customers as the following:
* Compatibility: SIP Trunks work with the majority of IP PBXs. V1 VoIP offers a comprehensive list of IP PBX manufacturers that our SIP trunks are compatible with. V1 SIP Trunks are compatible with any TDM-based PBX or legacy CPE phone system using an IAD (Integrated Access Device).
* Minimize Costs: With V1 VoIP SIP Trunking businesses can minimize long distance calling costs with one of our call plans and take advantage of our low international calling rates. For example, customers can choose the unlimited long distance or unlimited local and long distance minute bundle calling plans.
* Control: SIP Trunking ensures business continuity with call completion in the event of an outage on your network. SIP Trunking allows the ability to utilize additional call sessions above your purchased amount for peak call times.
* Feel secure. Shut down your registration to a specific IP address to prevent fraud by disallowing registration from other locations.
We invite you to take a free demo of the V1 VoIP SIP trunk platform. Please contact a representative of the V1 SIP trunk team who can set you up in moments so you may test our service for free.
SIP stands for the Session Initiation Protocol and is a signaling protocol. It is widely used for controlling multimedia communication sessions especially with VoIP. SIP Trunks can save an average small business could easily save 50% or much more on their monthly communications bill because they are more cost effective. This efficient way of combining voice and data onto one Internet connection will make your life easier, while enjoying free on-network calling between your corporate locations.
A SIP trunk establishes a pure IP connection. The VoIP trunk can handle the multi-media options of voice, data, video and mobile connections. DID (Direct Inward Dialing) numbers can be provided from virtually any location in North America and a large number of other countries. This permits enterprises to establish a “virtual” presence with incoming calls ringing at a centralized facility. Direct SIP trunking to IP PBXs (private branch exchanges) and soft switches means no additional hardware to achieve end-to-end VoIP.
V1 VoIP SIP offers a huge opportunity to reinvent how businesses communicate. The potential of SIP has had a prolonged effect throughout the industry with equipment vendors and service providers exploring how best to leverage this market opportunity.
Here V1 VoIP explains the fundamentals of what SIP trunks are and what their capabilities are:
* Provides a private, secure, 24/7-managed voice network
* Ability to work with any PBX and easy integration with gateways or IP-PBX equipment
* Eliminate the need for expensive and un-flexible traditional voice circuits and reduce the need to purchase additional hardware to interface IP voice to the PSTN
* Managed QoS solution
* Complete E911 capability
* Easy deployment of multimedia applications through seamless voice, video, and data integration
* Instant messaging capabilities
* Application integration through SIP support in Windows XP and AOL Instant Messenger
* 3G Mobile device support
* Lowers equipment costs Offers converged networks (voice, video and data services)
* Delivers advanced disaster recovery capabilities
* Provides access to V1 VoIP hosted voice solutions and hosted call center solutions
If you have more questions about SIP Trunks, contact a member of the V1 VoIP team for answers about SIP trunking and how it can save you and your business money today. We’ll give you a free tour and demonstration of the power of V1 VoIP SIP and answer any questions about SIP that you may have.
V1 VoIP offers SIP trunking services to resellers to provide the opportunity to incorporate a range of products that can streamline your business operations. If a company has multiple locations, or if secure and cost-efficient telecommunications are an integral part of your core business, then you need V1 VoIP SIP trunking. SIP trunking can be fully integrated with many other V1 VoIP products and services.
Some features of V1 VoIP SIP trunking includes:
incoming phone numbers from multiple countries to lower international calling costs; shared lines between multiple business locations; one single point of management; and multiple registration between locations.
SIP trunking supports voice and video calling.
Burstable channels increase call bandwidth for high traffic times throughout the day.
24/7 technical support, as well as full monitoring and reporting in real-time.
V1 VoIP’s engineers can increase the number of concurrent calls with less than 24 hours notice, and without using extra hardware.
Switchover for redundancy to ensure 99.9% uptime.
V1 VoIP’s infrastructure doesn’t require a gateway for integration, or a T1 circuit, so the cost is reliant only on the bandwidth usage.
Contact our account management team to tailor a solution that suits your company’s specific requirements.
and also save them some money in the process. SIP trunks mean a telephone system is going to be directly connected to the internet instead of using a traditional landline system.
Need some reasons why you should use SIP trunks? Here are a few V1 VoIP resellers will persuade you with:
Customers don’t want to pay for things they don’t need and don’t use. When utilizing sip trunks, businesses only pay for the number of SIP trunks that they require instead of paying for the SIP trunks in a certain amount of premade blocks.
Not only can SIP trunking lower the cost of any long-distance telephone calls being made by using a route that cost less, but companies will save money off almost all their communication expenses.
When a business owner decides to use SIP trunks they have the ability to transmit voice, video and data all using the same internet connection.
Combine Network Connections
If you’re a business owner who’s interested in connecting data centers together, then you can use SIP trunks to do so instead of the analog trunks that are currently being used.
The SIP trunking industry is currently offering a number of ways for a SIP trunk reseller to implement their particular SIP trunking services, making it necessary for a business owner to completely understand what they can expect from that particular sip trunking distributor.
If you have any questions about offering SIP trunks to your resell customers, be sure to contact V1 today today.