PBX phone systems make communicating with those within the company a breeze, but adding a SIP trunk makes it that simple to speak with those outside their business borders. Turnkey SIP trunking is an easy sell for V1 VoIP resellers to offer customers with PBX phone system services. For V1 VoIP resellers offering SIP trunking, the potential for return on investment is much higher because SIP trunking takes the idea of VoIP a step further.
A sip trunk is not like conventional telephony methods, using wires to deliver phone solutions for businesses. A SIP trunk allows businesses to use fixed PSTN lines and connectivity through the trunk. V1 VoIP reseller customers often need to extend VoIP technology beyond the firewalls, making SIP trunks a hot commodity.
With V1 VoIP SIP trunk services, customers can easily deliver instant messages, emergency calls, conference and much more with SIP trunks streamlining their PBX phone solutions. Both small and medium-sized businesses are looking for turnkey sip trunking phone services because utilizing sip trunks can lower costs when compared to analog circuits and PRI’s without compromising quality of service.
V1 VoIP resellers offering our turnkey SIP trunking to their customers can take advantage of these features:
* Say goodbye to expensive long distance calls. Customers will be happy to see that their pricing is more similar to that of local calls.
* With multiple servers being used, call redundancy will be applied.
* With V1 VoIP SIP trunking here is no need to invest in PSTN gateways and additional line cards as you grow
* With better productivity, business customers will expect to see growth. When the growth happens, businesses won’t have to come out of pocket with monetary sums for PSTN lines.
* V1 VoIP resellers find maximum flexibility in dimensioning and usage of lines as you avoid having to buy capacity in chunks of 23 (T1) or 30 (E1) lines
* With both voice and information being sent over the same connection, bandwidth use is optimized.
* Achieve optimal utilization of bandwidth by delivering both data and voice in the same connection
* For V1 VoIP resellers looking for flexible termination of calls to preferred providers; calls to anywhere worldwide can be made for the cost of a local one
Don’t wait any longer to add SIP trunking to your suite of services! Sign up now! If you have any questions about turnkey sip trunking or are interested in offering it as a V1 VoIP reseller, we’re ready to get you started. We are excited to help you get started reselling SIP trunk connections.