Regardless of how many clients you have in your reseller business, you need to send them a bill. V1 VoIP makes billing your clients easy due to our Class 4 and Class 5 softswitch billing solutions. This comprehensive billing function meets all the requirements for successful VoIP providers.
Meet the V1 VoIP Softswitch for Billing
With no additional software needed, our class 4 and 5 solutions modules mean you can view current calls on-line statistics, generate invoices, export CDRs, import payments, control credit limits, and check connection quality. Our billing platform is part of our proprietary VoIP Portal and allows high performance, distinguished security, native redundancy, flexibility and clustering.
* include customers/suppliers calls statistics with various filters;
* current calls online display, sorting by operators/codes/numbers/IP addresses;
* routing display for customers/suppliers;
* the set of various reports and charts: nonauthorized/authorized incoming calls attempts, Internet traffic consumption, incoming calls duration etc.
* provide prompt and convenient provider’s price list management. You can upload or change as single code through “add price” menu as list of codes trough “add full price” menu.
* allow to perform financial analysis of any selected client and any selected destination;
* generate and send invoices to customers;
* create and change financial parameters and limits for customers and suppliers;
* create total billing report for each company for a certain time period and other types of reports;
* allows to add and edit your company information, which will be included into the invoices and other documents;
* to edit your RTP servers data;
* provides efficient control of all changes by using filters made by VoIP billing interface;
* automatically monitoring of ACD statistics etc.
Take a free demo of the V1 VoIP billing solution and see how it can make your reseller business more functional.