Do you own a business that still uses a landline in order to connect to the outside world? Do you not believe in a phone line unless there’s copper on the ground? It’s time for every small business owner to take the time to look into what they need to do in order to update their current business communication system! Although a landline system has been used for many years now, new VoIP technology is now available and should be thoroughly explored in order to figure out how it can best benefit any particular business.
VoIP services have drastically lowered in cost making them affordable to medium-sized and even small businesses. VoIP technology is able to take the audio signals traditionally sent over landlines and convert them into digital signals that can now travel through the internet.
Turnkey V1 VoIP services are some of the most ground-breaking and welcomed additions to the business world, and now that more and more business owners are signing up for these high-tech services we’re beginning to understand why.
How do you compare modern VoIP technology and outdated landlines? We aren’t talking about apples and oranges here, it’s more like black and white. While a business will still be able to have access to all of the landline phone services they have become accustomed to including voice mail, call waiting, call forwarding, three way calling, caller ID, etc., they will also see the vast features and benefits upgrading to VoIP technology delivers.
Some of the most utilized additional benefits include the ability to forward a business call to a certain employee no matter where they happen to be at the moment, providing a platform in which employees can work using their/a mobile device when they’re out on the go and getting access to video conferencing services.
At V1 VoIP, we know what it takes to make the switch from landline to VoIP services and solutions. If you are interested in upgrading from landlines, be sure to contact us today or sign up now so we can help you get started.
At V1 VoIP we understand that the key to good services and solutions for business means maximizing your company’s performance, boosting the productivity of the employees and the company overall, and all the while improving the bottom line. In order to do this, V1 VoIP offers options including calling plans, port speeds and a suite of professional features to fit your business requirements and allow you to meet your goals.
At V1 VoIP, we offer three prime business VoIP services and solutions:
1. Cloud Based Hosted PBX – 100% hosted phone system requiring minimal upfront costs and Flat Rate phone service.
2. IP Flex – voice and data services from a single provider consolidated on one invoice.
3. SIP Trunking – This is where you provide the PBX hardware, and V1 VoIP will provide you with dial tone with flat rate phone service.
Top Benefits of V1 Business VoIP:
- Cost Savings up to 80%
- Enhanced Productivity for Employees
- Easily Scalable as Your Business Grows
- Business-Grade Reliability
- Never deal with The Phone Company again!
Top Features of V1 Business VoIP:
- Single Broadband Connection for Voice & Data
- Intuitive, Web-based Administration
- Multi-Location Transparency
- Phone Number Portability
- Advanced Call Forwarding
V1 VoIP Business Reseller Products:
- V1 VoIP performs a complete assessment of your network to identify any potential problems
- V1 VoIP utilizes business grade, VoIP enabled broadband
- V1 VoIP does not let your VoIP traffic hit the public Internet
- V1 VoIP can supply you both phone and broadband services
- V1 VoIP gives you the power to offer the following:
– Flat rate local and long distance calling
– Free calling between offices
– Full featured, hosted PBX with web portal
– Low cost international rates
– Nationwide coverage
- Being a customer of a V1 VoIP means you:
– Keep your current phone number and can use your existing phone sets or IP phones
- V1 VoIP does not require any setup fees or up-front fees
Choose V1 VoIP and Choose the Best VoIP Network
Bottom line, you won’t find a more reliable network for business class VoIP anywhere. With 7 redundant interconnected Super-POPs, our customers receive absolute best-case performance and economics for the movement of VoIP calls across the United States.
Pricing and Availability
V1 VoIP VoIP packages are available in more than 75 markets nationwide. Contact a representative of our team for a free demo and rate options so you can maximize your VoIP business.
Digital voice service has been a popular form of VoIP, and home offices and small offices continue to adopt the service. Small businesses and work-at-home businesses (1 to 4 employees) will continue to be a growth engine for broadband telephony services, a new study says, with a forecast of 83 percent growth through 2015.
Broadband VoIP telephony offers advantages for small businesses; primary among them is the low monthly service fee and negligible costs for long distance. It does not, however, provide the scalability associated with hosted and IP PBX solutions. It also does not typically come with the service level agreements (SLAs) and quality-of-service (QoS) afforded by other solutions, which are general requirements for enterprise and medium sized businesses
Forecasts are also broken down further into the following vertical markets:
* Administrative and support services, waste management
* Arts and entertainment
* Finance and insurance
* Forestry, fishing, and agricultural services
* Healthcare and social services
* Hospitality and food
* Information and communication
* Management of companies and enterprises
* Other services
* Professional services
* Real estate
* Retail trade
* Wholesale trade