At V1 VoIP we understand that the key to good services and solutions for business means maximizing your company’s performance, boosting the productivity of the employees and the company overall, and all the while improving the bottom line. In order to do this, V1 VoIP offers options including calling plans, port speeds and a suite of professional features to fit your business requirements and allow you to meet your goals.
At V1 VoIP, we offer three prime business VoIP services and solutions:
1. Cloud Based Hosted PBX – 100% hosted phone system requiring minimal upfront costs and Flat Rate phone service.
2. IP Flex – voice and data services from a single provider consolidated on one invoice.
3. SIP Trunking – This is where you provide the PBX hardware, and V1 VoIP will provide you with dial tone with flat rate phone service.
Top Benefits of V1 Business VoIP:
- Cost Savings up to 80%
- Enhanced Productivity for Employees
- Easily Scalable as Your Business Grows
- Business-Grade Reliability
- Never deal with The Phone Company again!
Top Features of V1 Business VoIP:
- Single Broadband Connection for Voice & Data
- Intuitive, Web-based Administration
- Multi-Location Transparency
- Phone Number Portability
- Advanced Call Forwarding
V1 VoIP Business Reseller Products:
- V1 VoIP performs a complete assessment of your network to identify any potential problems
- V1 VoIP utilizes business grade, VoIP enabled broadband
- V1 VoIP does not let your VoIP traffic hit the public Internet
- V1 VoIP can supply you both phone and broadband services
- V1 VoIP gives you the power to offer the following:
– Flat rate local and long distance calling
– Free calling between offices
– Full featured, hosted PBX with web portal
– Low cost international rates
– Nationwide coverage
- Being a customer of a V1 VoIP means you:
– Keep your current phone number and can use your existing phone sets or IP phones
- V1 VoIP does not require any setup fees or up-front fees
Choose V1 VoIP and Choose the Best VoIP Network
Bottom line, you won’t find a more reliable network for business class VoIP anywhere. With 7 redundant interconnected Super-POPs, our customers receive absolute best-case performance and economics for the movement of VoIP calls across the United States.
Pricing and Availability
V1 VoIP VoIP packages are available in more than 75 markets nationwide. Contact a representative of our team for a free demo and rate options so you can maximize your VoIP business.
Digital voice service has been a popular form of VoIP, and home offices and small offices continue to adopt the service. Small businesses and work-at-home businesses (1 to 4 employees) will continue to be a growth engine for broadband telephony services, a new study says, with a forecast of 83 percent growth through 2015.
Broadband VoIP telephony offers advantages for small businesses; primary among them is the low monthly service fee and negligible costs for long distance. It does not, however, provide the scalability associated with hosted and IP PBX solutions. It also does not typically come with the service level agreements (SLAs) and quality-of-service (QoS) afforded by other solutions, which are general requirements for enterprise and medium sized businesses
Forecasts are also broken down further into the following vertical markets:
* Administrative and support services, waste management
* Arts and entertainment
* Finance and insurance
* Forestry, fishing, and agricultural services
* Healthcare and social services
* Hospitality and food
* Information and communication
* Management of companies and enterprises
* Other services
* Professional services
* Real estate
* Retail trade
* Wholesale trade
Call queuing has quickly become one of the features that V1 VoIP business customers ask for and love more and more. So just what is call queuing and what does it do? Simply put call queuing enables businesses to answer and retain more calls. Imagine walking into an office and the secretary up fronts and says the person you seek will be with you in a moment. This is how V1 VoIP call queuing works. Call queuing occupies and then directs callers, thus giving businesses many caller benefits.
V1 VoIP Call Queuing Saves Money and Improves Cost Efficiency
At the end of the day, businesses are all about the bottom line and V1 VoIP call queuing can do wonders with a business’ wallet. Because call queuing allows a company to accept more phone calls, businesses can ride through call peaks and valleys without hiring more agents or spending additional money. Considering the number of retained calls through a professional queue, businesses also sell more and create better relationships, again improving the bottom line.
V1 VoIP Call Queuing Improves Customer Satisfaction
While no one enjoys ths ‘I’m on hold’ wait, it’s agreed that it’s better to greet callers, acknowledge their presence and provide updates than to play a standard busy tone. V1 VoIP call queues are considerate in that they reduce call abandonment. They also give callers the ability to stay, leave or record a message. And with wait notifications, callers know their place and priority—they know that they are being looked after—which forms stronger first impressions and positive customer support experiences.
V1 VoIP Call Queuing Offers Complete Customization
If a customer is going to be on hold, why not give them a custom message that would inform them about the business? V1 VoIP call queuing provides custom messages, greetings and even plays the on hold music of your choice. V1 VoIP systems provide other features like presence routing—when an agent directs a call to voicemail, an auto attendant or another extension—and whisper messaging too. These give customer representatives the freedom between calls to take notes and process requests. Businesses will find sundry tools available and configurable through V1 VoIP systems.
Since V1 VoIP call queuing works remotely, businesses need not carry tons of onsite equipment either: in fact, modern call centers require only a few headsets and computers to run this hot features. Don’t wait any longer to jump in the V1 VoIP call queue line! Contact us now to find out more about our call queuing and what it can do for your business and customers.