Whether it’s a business meeting, speaking with multiple employees, or having a call from opposite ends of the coast, conferencing is a definite needs for businesses of all kinds. Conferencing capabilities provide a way for several users to communicate through the phone at the same time. This creates an excellent way for V1 VoIP resellers to stand out and improve the bottom line with a new service offering.
Conference services provided with V1 VoIP’s technology are especially important for your enterprise level clients that need help with multiple locations, dispersed customers or large sales forces to work together more efficiently.
From your customers prospective, it allows them to enjoy teleconferencing, inviting up to 40 callers in one virtual conference room to discuss common business project, conduct a seminar or training, and just chat between friends and relatives.
V1 VoIP Conferencing Service Benefits
* Easily and instantly provide a totally automated environment and always available tool for its customers to create virtual meeting rooms.
* Each user allowed to access conferencing service is provided with a self-care interface for scheduling conferences and managing various parameters, such as access codes.
* Customer can access the conferencing service with a dial-in number and an optional password to disseminate among the group of callers. Such a password to access the service can be either permanent, with a limited usage (number of calls, time period, etc.), or created only for a single teleconference session.
* Service users can schedule conferences at certain times, or stay in “always on” mode. They can also have multiple access numbers for example, US toll-free and overseas.
* The ITSP can use different models to charge clients for the service: fixed monthly fee, per session, time based (per minute, per hour, etc.), or alternatively, use the service as a definite differentiation of its service offering.
Even more features!
* Multiple meeting rooms for each account with customized names and sets of parameters
* Moderated and non-moderated conferences
* Customer web based self-care interface to add, edit, and delete meeting rooms
* Ability to schedule a conference to a specific time
* Up to one hundred simultaneous calls
* Capacity of up to 40 callers per virtual meeting room
* Various pricing models (time-based, per usage, mixed, etc.)
Contact V1 VoIP today to inquire about our conferencing services and solutions and to add them to your VoIP reseller portfolio.