The V1 VoIP Class 4 Softswitch
V1 VoIP provides a high performance Class 4 Softswitch for both carrier and enterprise markets looking to interconnect their VoIP servers. Our Class 4 Softswitch secures the delivery of VoIP traffic or services over multiple IP networks and includes full component redundancy. For VoIP providers, a Class 4 Softswitch can replicate what a class 4 switch does for land line telephone calls.
Our class 4 switch is a telephone central office switch used to connect the end offices of telephone service networks together. Used by the United States telephone companys it interconnects local exchange carrier offices for long distance calls. Class 4 switches can only deal with high-speed digital four-wire connections. Also called a ‘tandem’ telephone switch, it connects class 5 switches to a larger network.
V1 VoIP Class 4 Softswitch features:
1. Intelligent Call Routing – Uses sophisticated algorithms to reduce cost, latency, congestion, and improve the overall quality of VoIP calls
2. Easy to use User Interface – Provides a simple user interface for local or remote control management of maintenance, configuration, monitoring resources, software updates, firewall management, etc. Choose between a web based GUI or a command line interface
3. Billing Interface – Overview of services provided including Call Data Records (CDRs)
4. External Routing APIs – Fully control routing through the use of applications with an integrated SVI in the existing infrastructure
5. Security Features – Integrated Firewall, password and user name protection, secure external protocols, and reports of any unauthorized access
Are you in need of our switch capabilities? Contact V1 VoIP now to learn about what adding our Class 4 softswitch can do for your reseller business.