and DIDs provided to resellers and partners” />
V1 VoIP gives VoIP origination resellers the ability to select and provision local DIDs (Direct Inward Dial) terminated to their VOIP gateways anywhere in the world. With V1 VoIP solutions, resellers can establish multiples POPs (points of presence) with calls originated from over 5,000 rate centers in the USA and major markets. V1 VoIP inbound DID service is an innovative solution for calling card companies, conferencing service providers, call center operators, voice portals, and other businesses that need local phone numbers in many markets across North America.
Local DID services leverage V1 VoIP’s and our partner’s PSTN capabilities while giving customers the control they need to create new products and services through SIP / VoIP. While doing so interconnection expenses are reduced over comparable traditional services while allowing for additional network redundancy over having one single PSTN interconnection point.
V1 VoIP also has disaster relief covered. Our origination call solutions allow for simple disaster recovery, when a gateway fails or Internet connectivity solutions are not working, a DID or Toll Free number can be routed to a secondary gateway within minutes.
V1 VoIP origination carrier services for resellers include the following:
Toll Free DID inbound coverage includes:
* US 48 states, US 48 + Canada, US 50 states + Canada.
DID origination product pricing options:
* Per minute incoming usage based (unlimited channel incoming)
* Session or Simultaneous call based (no per minute usage charges) monthly recurring charge for DID from eligible rate centers only
* Virtual PRI in major markets (price per 23 channels)
Toll Free Origination product pricing options:
* Toll Free to SIP Origination pricing based on the originating area code (npa nxx)
* Toll Free to SIP on a flat rate
Contact V1 VoIP today to find out more about our origination carrier services and DID provisioning.