Small and medium-sized businesses are now able to afford VoIP origination, termination and hosted PBX services, creating a high demand for resellers that can provide them. V1 VoIP resellers not only can improve their profit margins here, but can also add value to their reselling business by using our white label products and labeling them as your own.
At V1 VoIP we succeed when our resellers succeed. Because your success is important to us, we insist on you being the best reseller you can be. Here is a guide to getting you there. In order to be a good reseller in the reselling business, you’re going to need a few qualities that will assist you in meeting the goals you’ve set for your reseller business.
1. Be Educated. You’re going to need to be able to educate yourself and your staff so you’re all thoroughly versed in what you’re selling. This may be the most important quality when it comes to reselling because people want to deal with people who are knowledgeable about what they’re selling. You can easily make yourself stand out far above the rest by making your brand known as a company that knows everything there is to know about what they’re selling.
2. Great Customer Service Skills. Knowing the best way to treat your customers is going to keep them coming back for more. Especially in this world of high competition. When someone finds a business that can meet or even exceed their wants and/or needs, they’re going to stick with them.
3. Ability to Handle Rejection Gracefully. Whether it’s selling or reselling, being able to accept rejection is an everyday occurrence making it necessary for you to focus on how you can turn this negative into a positive. Every time someone says no to you, consider it a learning opportunity.
4. Know When to Accept ‘No’. It’s time to test your reselling skills when someone first says no to you. When a customer says no, this is the time for you as a reseller to utilize the methods that you created to try and get them to change their mind. Understand that different customers will require different methods, and be sure not to come off as too pushy. Good resellers know when to accept a customer’s ‘no’.
5. Versatility. Resellers need to be very versatile as they’ll be working with a variety of customers. Nobody wants to be treated like just another customer so make sure you’re able to treat each and every customer as if they were your only one.
If you have what it takes to be a V1 VoIP reseller, be sure to contact us today so we can get you set up.