At the end of the day, VoIP is all about traffic and how that voice traffic is exchanged. If you were to make a routing list of how traffic is received, it would look like this:
customer (the one that makes the calls) → local VoIP service provider →
VoIP traffic transit company (or a whole network of them) → VoIP termination provider → PSTN network
Transit traffic exchange companies may be considered the transporting medium of VoIP. This setup usually includes a switch, billing server, support for H.323 and SIP protocols and contracts with several origination / termination partners. As such, this is mostly a Class 4 featured type of business, based on post-paid operations.
For operators looking for a Class 4 hosted softswitch, V1 VoIP offers the following options:
* Dynamic routing with profitability and capacity control, to you maximize your business incomes
* Customers management and accounting, tracking of invoices, payments and balances
* Rate tables management, including smart importing tools, automatic targets and offers generator and more
* Advanced accounting features, cash flow control, mutual settlements
* Resellers / agents network of unlimited depth
* Subscription services and products billing and management
* Reporting and analyzing tools, including detailed and profitability reports
* Real-time monitoring and quality control to keep facilities in perfect shape
* Rock-solid stability and unparalleled performance
* Web-based billing workspace, that features convenient user interface. Personal web access is available for you, your resellers, agents, customers and partners
Get started as a Class 4 hosted softswitch right now. Contact a member of the V1 VoIP team today.