The full potential for IP communications can be realized only when the communication is taken outside of the corporate LAN. For V1 VoIP resellers offering SiP trunking, the potential for return on investment is much higher because SIP trunking takes the idea of VoIP a step further, beyond this LAN application.
V1 VoIP resellers offering SIP Trunking realize the following features benefits:
1. V1 VoIP SIP Trunking eliminates costly BRIs (Basic Rate Interfaces) and PRIs (Primary Rate Interfaces) subscriptions
2. With V1 VoIP SIP trunking here is no need to invest in PSTN gateways and additional line cards as you grow
3. Edge devices offer low investment path in adding new lines as they are typically cheaper per line than the corresponding PSTN gateway
4. Achieve optimal utilization of bandwidth by delivering both data and voice in the same connection
5. V1 VoIP resellers find maximum flexibility in dimensioning and usage of lines as you avoid having to buy capacity in chunks of 23 (T1) or 30 (E1) lines
6. For V1 VoIP resellers looking for flexible termination of calls to preferred providers; calls to anywhere worldwide can be made for the cost of a local one
Many VoIP providers are only using the technology for communication on the enterprise LAN, only using it as a one-to-one replacement for traditional wireline telephony. For all calls made to the outside of the LAN a PSTN gateway on the enterprise edge is used. These businesses realize a solid ROI only by lowering administrative costs and the costs associated with calls made within the company.
Don’t wait any longer to add SIP trunking to your suite of services. Contact a V1 VoIP representative today to increase your ROI with V1 VoIP SIP Trunking.
Saving money is the bottom line for any successful company and V1 VoIP’s SIP trunk services and solutions can help a company get there. V1 VoIP SIP trunk services consolidates a company’s communication tools by eliminating individual telephone circuits in multiple locations. With no expensive infrastructure to build, manage and maintain, V1 VoIP resellers see SIP trunking as a way to build customer relationships and promote their own brand. V1 VoIP resellers and wholesalers are also assured of recurring profit margins as well as improved and increased inter-connectivity. This results in a reduction of hardware costs, even if a business has a multi-site landscape.
With SIP trunking an employee uses the company’s PBX system to route calls through the IP network of the SIP trunk service provider. When the call reaches its destination point, it drops back to the public switched telephone network or PSTN and the recipient at the other end of the line receives the call. This call is not charged any extra fees except the contracted fixed monthly fee the service provider charges.
The benefits of utilizing V1 VoIP’s SIP trunk service are the advanced features your reseller customers want. V1 VoIP resellers are able to offer their customers an array of functional features and applications for business customers they are demanding, including unlimited local and long distance calls, teleconferencing, call forwarding, caller ID and many more. SIP trunks are better than the traditional company IP phone networks because they enable people to communicate both within and outside the enterprise.
Looking for a fully branded solution? V1 VoIP offers fully branded white label SIP trunking services and solutions. This will converge both data and voice into a single platform, effectively interfacing a hosted or premise-based PBX phone system in an IP environment.
Whether you’re an end user, a reseller or a wholesaler, V1 VoIP’s SIP trunk services and solutions can help you take business to the next level. Contact a member of the V1 VoIP team today or sign up now to start utilizing SIP trunking services and solutions.