V1 VoIP offers one price for origination service across the entire United States and Canada. V1 VoIP inbound origination DID service is an innovative solution for calling card companies, conferencing service providers, call center operators, voice portals, and other businesses that need local phone numbers in many markets across North America.
With V1 VoIP origination services, VoIP resellers quickly select and provision local Direct Inward Dial (DID) terminated to their VOIP gateways anywhere in the world. This solution may mitigate the need to establish multiple Points of Presence (POP). In addition, this solution allows for simple disaster recovery, when a gateway fails or Internet connectivity solutions are not working, a DID or Toll Free number can be routed to a secondary gateway within minutes.
Local DID services leverage V1 VoIP’s and multiple partner’s PSTN capabilities while giving customers the control they need to create new products and services through SIP / VoIP. While doing so interconnection expenses are reduced over comparable traditional services while allowing for additional network redundancy over having one single PSTN interconnection point.
Toll Free DID inbound coverage includes:
* US 48 states, US 48 + Canada, US 50 states + Canada.
DID origination product pricing options:
* Per minute incoming usage based (unlimited channel incoming)
* Session or Simultaneous call based (no per minute usage charges) monthly recurring charge for DID from eligible rate centers only
* Virtual PRI in major markets (price per 23 channels)
Toll Free Origination product pricing options:
* Toll Free to SIP Origination pricing based on the originating area code (npa nxx)
* Toll Free to SIP on a flat rate
Don’t believe our rates are so low? Contact a member of the V1 VoIP team and they will confirm our unbeatable rates!