When you resell V1 VoIP, it’s easy to expand your VoIP footprint and increase your carrier offerings with advanced toll free VoIP services and solutions. Easily offer more VoIP options to your customers using our toll-free origination service to deliver toll-free calls originated on the PSTN to your network for termination.
The V1 VoIP North American footprint covers virtually all of the continent, blanketing the United States and Canada with coverage. Your customers will be able to originate toll-free calls in nearly any carrier market in North America.
* Competitive pricing – at per-minute rates based on term or volume commitments
* Toll-free number look-up and registration – V1 VoIP is a toll-free RespOrg. We can port existing numbers or perform lookups, vanity searches, and registration of new 800/855/866/877/888 numbers.
* NPA/NXX Blocking – deliver end customer options to restrict calling areas by NPA & NXX.
* Advanced Routing Options – offer time-of-day, day-of-week, holiday, or specific number routing.
* Call Distribution/Allocation – distribute calls to various locations on a percentage basis.
* Your Choice of Direct Interconnection– TDM (MF, SS7 or ISDN signaling) or VoIP (SIPor H.323)
* Daily call detail records (CDRs) – with flexible delivery options for providing customers with traffic pattern details.
* Expand your product portfolio without capital investment in toll-free network infrastructure.
* Give customers an enhanced toll-free feature set with advance routing, call allocation/distribution and NPA/NXX blocking features.
* Dedicated Trunk Groups aggregate your traffic on a single trunk group for termination on your switch.
Take advantage of the extensive V1 VoIP carrier interconnections, and superior North American toll-free coverage to deliver valuable routing and call delivery features to help you grow your business. There’s no need to look further for your origination needs. Contact V1 VoIP today or sign up now to launch your origination needs.