SIP stands for the Session Initiation Protocol and is a signaling protocol. It is widely used for controlling multimedia communication sessions such as VoIP. SIP makes it possible to save on local and long distance calling, while retaining your existing phone system. This efficient way of combining voice and data onto one Internet connection will make your life easier, while enjoying free on-network calling between your corporate locations.
V1 VoIP SIP offers a huge opportunity to reinvent how businesses communicate. The potential of SIP has had a prolonged effect throughout the industry with equipment vendors and service providers exploring how best to leverage this market opportunity.
Some of the primary drivers for SIP in the industry include:
* Provides a private, secure, 24/7-managed voice network
* The ability to pare of IP devices
* Easy deployment of multimedia applications through seamless voice, video, and data integration
* Instant messaging capabilities
* Application integration through SIP support in Windows XP and AOL Instant Messenger
* 3G Mobile device support
* Lowers equipment costs Offers converged networks (voice, video and data services)
* Delivers advanced disaster recovery capabilities
* Provides access to V1 VoIP hosted voice solutions and hosted call center solutions
Contact V1 VoIP for more information about SIP and how it can save you and your business money today. We’ll give you a free tour and demonstration of the power of V1 VoIP SIP and answer any questions about SIP that you may have.