Posted on: September 28, 2017
At V1 VoIP we understand that the key to good services and solutions for business means maximizing your company’s performance, boosting the productivity of the employees and the company overall, and all the while improving the bottom line. In order to do this, V1 VoIP offers options including calling plans, port speeds and a suite of professional features to fit your business requirements and allow you to meet your goals.
At V1 VoIP, we offer three prime business VoIP services and solutions:
1. Cloud Based Hosted PBX – 100% hosted phone system requiring minimal upfront costs and Flat Rate phone service.
2. IP Flex – voice and data services from a single provider consolidated on one invoice.
3. SIP Trunking – This is where you provide the PBX hardware, and V1 VoIP will provide you with dial tone with flat rate phone service.
Top Benefits of V1 Business VoIP:
- Cost Savings up to 80%
- Enhanced Productivity for Employees
- Easily Scalable as Your Business Grows
- Business-Grade Reliability
- Never deal with The Phone Company again!
Top Features of V1 Business VoIP:
- Single Broadband Connection for Voice & Data
- Intuitive, Web-based Administration
- Multi-Location Transparency
- Phone Number Portability
- Advanced Call Forwarding
V1 VoIP Business Reseller Products:
- V1 VoIP performs a complete assessment of your network to identify any potential problems
- V1 VoIP utilizes business grade, VoIP enabled broadband
- V1 VoIP does not let your VoIP traffic hit the public Internet
- V1 VoIP can supply you both phone and broadband services
- V1 VoIP gives you the power to offer the following:
– Flat rate local and long distance calling
– Free calling between offices
– Full featured, hosted PBX with web portal
– Low cost international rates
– Nationwide coverage
- Being a customer of a V1 VoIP means you:
– Keep your current phone number and can use your existing phone sets or IP phones
- V1 VoIP does not require any setup fees or up-front fees
Choose V1 VoIP and Choose the Best VoIP Network
Bottom line, you won’t find a more reliable network for business class VoIP anywhere. With 7 redundant interconnected Super-POPs, our customers receive absolute best-case performance and economics for the movement of VoIP calls across the United States.
Pricing and Availability
V1 VoIP VoIP packages are available in more than 75 markets nationwide. Contact a representative of our team for a free demo and rate options so you can maximize your VoIP business.