Prepaid and postpay pinless calling cards are an in demand service offered by V1 VoIP. For mobile phone users looking for an alternative to the incredibly high international rates and roaming fees, these solutions are just that…solutions.
V1 VoIP offers a pwerful calling card software platform backed by PortaOne that enables to provide a full scale of calling card services: prepaid and postpaid, virtual with PIN-less dialing and printed phone cards. Built around their carrier grade billing software PortaBilling, it offers a sophisticated rating engine that is able to manage hidden tricky charges that are essential for any calling card billing platform.
Who are V1 VoIP’s calling card VoIP services for? Here are a few of our customers asking for these services:
* ITSPs launching a prepaid calling card business, especially in newly deregulated markets
* Carriers looking for enhanced profit from the global long-distance network
* Service providers who already offer prepaid and postpaid calling card services over a switched circuit network
* Telecom companies and other service providers interested in offering calling card services to a wide range of important target communities (students, MLM, etc.)
Some of the calling card service benefits of V1 VoIP’s platform include:
* Compatibility with most existing VoIP carriers (H323 or SIP)
* Customizable, wizard-driven call rating, including peak and off-peak periods
* Unlimited number of prepaid calling cards hosted by the system
* Easy management of calling cards, batches and corresponding accounts (PINs)
* E-commerce module for web signup, and credit card payment system
* Customizable reporting of CDRs
* In-depth analysis per VoIP carrier based on traffic and generated revenues
* Comprehensive reporting functions allowing service providers to track any and all types of call information (by destination, time, ASR, etc.)
* IVR support, including recharge vouchers
Fully compliant with the Visa security standard
Toll free, original line information, roaming
For more technical and/or pricing information about our solutions for calling card services please contact a member of our V1 VoIP sales team.