The full potential for IP communications can be realized only when the communication is taken outside of the corporate LAN. For V1 VoIP resellers offering SiP trunking, the potential for return on investment is much higher because SIP trunking takes the idea of VoIP a step further, beyond this LAN application.
V1 VoIP resellers offering SIP Trunking realize the following features benefits:
1. V1 VoIP SIP Trunking eliminates costly BRIs (Basic Rate Interfaces) and PRIs (Primary Rate Interfaces) subscriptions
2. With V1 VoIP SIP trunking here is no need to invest in PSTN gateways and additional line cards as you grow
3. Edge devices offer low investment path in adding new lines as they are typically cheaper per line than the corresponding PSTN gateway
4. Achieve optimal utilization of bandwidth by delivering both data and voice in the same connection
5. V1 VoIP resellers find maximum flexibility in dimensioning and usage of lines as you avoid having to buy capacity in chunks of 23 (T1) or 30 (E1) lines
6. For V1 VoIP resellers looking for flexible termination of calls to preferred providers; calls to anywhere worldwide can be made for the cost of a local one
Many VoIP providers are only using the technology for communication on the enterprise LAN, only using it as a one-to-one replacement for traditional wireline telephony. For all calls made to the outside of the LAN a PSTN gateway on the enterprise edge is used. These businesses realize a solid ROI only by lowering administrative costs and the costs associated with calls made within the company.
Don’t wait any longer to add SIP trunking to your suite of services. Contact a V1 VoIP representative today to increase your ROI with V1 VoIP SIP Trunking.