Have you sent a text message today? Have you sent one in the last hour? You are not alone. Over 8.3 trillion SMS messages are sent per year between people, excluding SMS sent by apps or businesses. That’s almost 16 million messages per minute.
Sending texts messages, or in the VoIP world, SMS is one of the fastest growing capabilities in the telecom marketplace. Are you ready to resell V1 VoIP SMS service? Here is how this can make your reseller business soar.
Simple SMS facts:
1. SMS is the most used smartphone feature, with 97% of Americans texting at least once a day.
2. Over 6 billion text messages are sent in the U.S. each day.
3. Americans exchange twice as many texts as they do phone calls.
SMS in Business:
1. Text messages have a 98% open rate, while email has only a 20% open rate.
2. Text messaging has a 45% response rate, while email only has a 6% response rate.
3. 90% of all text messages are read in under 3 minutes after being received.
SMS is an important tool to help you compete for Mobile V1 VoIP customers. It can easily be integrated with our white label Hosted PBX, Residential and Business VoIP, and our other white label solutions.
Contact us today or sign up now to learn how V1 VoIP can add SMS service to your VoIP business.