With V1 VoIP’s cloud based hosted VoIP solutions, voice mail, web services, video, instant messaging and presence, fax and phone services are combined into one powerful solution. Resellers are making the switch to V1 VoIP’s Hosted services because businesses see the advantages of combining cost-saving, cloud-based telephony with the efficiency of unified communications.
Features of V1 VoIP’s cloud based hosted unified communications include:
1. Save money
V1 VoIP will save you money! How much will this cost is the first question customers ask, but they should ask how much will I save.
* With V1 VoIP hosted VoIP, forget the cost of leasing, buying and maintaining a PBX or Key System.
* By taking business to the cloud, you will reduce the cost of telecom and IT support
* Move, add and change employees quickly using a simple web-based portal. Save money and time when integrating and training your employees with a one-stop solution.
There’s no shortage of features that will increase productivity and collaboration with your employees.
* Connect whenever, wherever with affordable communication and collaboration features to work across devices and locations.
* Take advantage of superior calling features like Find Me/Follow Me so you never miss a call, and Fixed Mobile Convergence to seamlessly move calls between mobile and office phones.
* Improve voice mail communications with voice mail-to-email and voice email-to-text transcription.
* Client applications to enable services on any device from your desktop PC to your iOS or Android device.
* Video Calling and Instant Desktop Sharing to improve collaboration.
V1 VoIP’s hosted VoIP solutions allow you to customize to your needs.
* Choose the calling plans you want and use different billing options for any type of business.
* Mix and match Hosted Voice and Hosted Unified Communication feature sets based on individual employee needs.
* Choose from a large selection of phones and network equipment.
No two businesses which run exactly alike. This is why V1 VoIP offers resellers the flexibility of calling plans and features to meet the needs of each company and its employees. Contact a member of the V1 VoIP team today to learn more and get started!