The V1 VoIP Virtual PBX phone system delivers local and long distance, feature-rich, attractively-priced broadband internet phone service with online account management from administrative to user levels. Our IP PBX platform also offers services such as Auto Attendant, Conference Services, Click-2-Email Voice Mail, Call Recording (Inbound and Outbound), Multiple Direct Inward Dialing number (DID’s), Unified Messaging, Fax-2-Email and much more.
V1 VoIP Virtual PBX utilizes VoIP technology to transmit your phone conversation over the internet as packets of information. With V1 VoIP, your business’s phone calls are sent over a broadband Internet connection (DSL, T1 or Metro Ethernet) via a data network and then connected to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN). It’s a much more managed and efficient way to communicate compared to traditional Plain Old Telephone Service. Because VoIP travels over an IP network it facilitates more custom and complex calling functions. These tools offer greater sets of calling features manageable from a simple web-based interface.
* Each employee is assigned an extension number in the system
* Employees tells the system the phone number(s) where they can be reached
* Calls are automatically answered by the V1 VoIP Virtual PBX system Auto Attendant.
* Callers select the employee with whom they wish to speak.
* The system routes the calls to the appropriate phone.
* There is no PBX hardware or software to install, maintain, or upgrade.
* Self Healing with automatic firmware updates through the internet.
The V1 VoIP Virtual PBX phone system can connect calls to any phone, anywhere in the world.
* Set up a virtual office, with employees telecommuting anywhere on the globe.
* Integrate multiple offices under one central phone number.
* Have calls follow you when you travel with Find Me features.
* Answer calls with a professional business greeting on the Auto Attendant, while employees are free to work where they are needed.
V1 VoIP’s service is equipped with all the standard features that people have come to expect from a quality telecommunications switch.
* Voice Mail – With ability to automatically forward audio files to email or other devices.
* Caller ID
* Call Forwarding
* Call Transfer
* Speed Dial
* Call Conferencing
* Dial by extension
* Three Way Calling
Advanced PBX Features:
These features are typically only available with large expensive PBXs such as:
* Multiple Auto-Attendant/IVR/Menus/Call Trees
* Call Recording by Extension
* Day and night call routing
* Per Extension Voicemail
* Flexible routing logic
* Terminate extensions to anywhere
* Time of Day and Caller ID routing.
* Detailed call reporting and analysis.
* Online account management per extension.
* Anonymous Call Rejection or send to Voicemail.
* Toll Number Rejection or send to Voicemail.
* Custom CRM integrations
* Hunt groups
* Blast list (Simultaneous Call Forwarding)
* Fax Extension
* Conference Bridges
* Online Account Management