Using the V1 VoIP gateway carriers can originate and terminate traffic between the traditional PSTN and IP services. One IP connection to V1 VoIP can carry multiple different voice services. The service complies with V1 VoIP’s rigorous quality assurance standards and is fully managed up to the customer edge.
V1 VoIP’s Interconnect service is a leading edge wholesale call termination product designed to address the needs of carriers and service providers in the growing residential and business market for IP based services. Powered by market leading technology, V1 VoIP wholesale termination carrier service offers immediate access to a high quality, global network and provides a number of solutions to suit your business.
Features of V1 VoIP’s wholesale carrier service termination include:
* Cost reduction on existing infrastructure
* Reduced incumbent carrier charges
* Flexible and configurable single entry/delivery solution
* Automated systems ensuring speed and accuracy of set-up and billing
* Extended network reach without the investment of network build
* Flexible commercial terms
* Use of V1 VoIP’s coverage and buying power.
* SIP trunk for inbound and outbound calls
* Wholesale call termination rate sheet
* Optional Direct In Dial numbers (DID) available
Wholesale CTS access:
* No setup costs
* Minimum monthly spend commitment
* DID’s available