V1 VoIP termination provider delivers reliable long distance connectivity via the T2 IP network to terminate an IP-originated call to the PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network). It enables enhanced service providers to offer long distance VoIP access to residential and commercial customers at the lowest rates available.
V1 VoIP termination offers the following benefits to our resellers:
* Eliminate the need to negotiate with multiple vendors or manage a variety of complex interconnection sites and contracts
* Nationwide interstate and intrastate termination (outbound) service
* Connectivity from an IP network to the PSTN for terminating domestic long distance calls
* Multiple interconnection options — both Session Initiation Protocol (“SIP”) and Time Division Multiplex (“TDM”)
* NPA NXX billing structure which enables aggressive pricing over LATA/OCN models
* All calls billed in six-second increments, with an initial six-second minimum
* Detailed usage reporting (hourly, daily, monthly)
* Transport your end-users’ long distance traffic, both interstate & intrastate, over the high speed T2 Tier 1, 3.2Tbps, MPLS-enabled IP backbone
Don’t wait any longer to start reselling V1 VoIP termination minutes at the lowest pricing available! Contact a member of our termination service team today to find out about our termination rates and see if you qualify to become one of our termination resellers.